News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi everyone!

Started by Tapejara1122, May 06, 2015, 05:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapejara1122

Hi everyone! My name is Alex and I live in Southern California.  This is the first forum I've ever joined so I'm interested in checking it out! I'm also somewhat of a beginner at repainting models like chinasaurs and I have also repainted a Battat Cryolophosaurus. I also make dioramas. My collection is small and I want to make it grow in the future! I like collecting aquatic reptiles, Battats, and Theropods. I will put some pics in the bottom of some of my stuff. My favorite prehistoric reptile is Mosasaurus. My little dog also likes Tylosaurus. :D

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dinomike

Hello! and welcome to the forum! Looks like your Tylosaurus has found  friend!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum!

Arul

Hi welcome to the forum :D you love diorama and customing figure ? Im sure you will enjoy the forum  ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.