News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Community Art (New project! Nov. 2015)

Started by Kayakasaurus, April 22, 2015, 04:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 06, 2015, 07:40:44 PM
I love this idea, and your How It Works cartoon. Pursuant to Tyto's question, seems like it should be possible to do old fashioned paper drawings, then scan them to stitch 'em together, right? One would just need to maintain the aspect ratio.

Yes, I believe that would work. I would just add one more step, which would be; printing out your section of the template and placing it under the paper you are working on, so you can trace the basic shapes.

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on November 06, 2015, 04:18:04 PM
This is a great idea, but I'm afraid I can't really volunteer, as I'm more of a traditional artist. I only use digital media to colour pencil sketches - I'm hopeless at the other stuff. Sorry. :(

In light of this post I think you'd still make a good artist to work on this project. Whence we get the basic template laid down I will slice it up and send the pieces out, if you are interested. Also if you have an idea for the template I'd love to see it!
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

LophoLeeVT

idea is nice but i am really aweful in posting pics....
i hope i can participate...
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Mamasaurus

This idea is pretty cool. I'd be happy to participate  :)

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Jetoar

I dont have pictures of land scapes, but I could try it  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Kayakasaurus

Here is an idea for a landscape, the only problem is the top two sections on the left are mostly blank. Maybe adding some close up Azhdarchids? If anyone wants to add them in that would be great!

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.