News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Juancho142's 1/40 sculpts

Started by juancho142, July 16, 2015, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

juancho142

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 03, 2015, 02:26:27 PM
Looks great!

Thanks! Will have to post more updates on the Albertosaurus sculpt tomorrow.

juancho142

Pachyrhinosaurus

That really does look like an albertosaurus! Good work (I know how hard it is to make an open mouth). Does it/is it going to have feathers?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

juancho142

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on August 04, 2015, 10:47:56 PM
That really does look like an albertosaurus! Good work (I know how hard it is to make an open mouth). Does it/is it going to have feathers?

I was thinking about it although I'm always skeptic about the idea of a multi ton animal being fully feathered, mainly because of the biological cost of such trait for an endothermal and dynamic 2 ton animal in warm weather (yutyrannus lived in much cooler weather). Feathers might be in the plans but only as ornamentation in the head - neck area and perhaps the arms. That's IF it has feathers.

juancho142

Ok, got the head and neck together, there will be some feathers in the neck

Arul

juancho142

A feathery crest was added

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

juancho142

New stuff! Albertosaurus with some new details (and a broken leg but we'll fix that):

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Kayakasaurus

Looking real good! And good theropods are hard to find  :)
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Arul

Very good detail can wait to see it painted  :o

juancho142

Allaurasorus

Really Nice !!! I am beginning an Albertosaurus model soon, and it's really nice to see yours !

Jetoar

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.