News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Cretaceous Creations studios updates and images

Started by sfstudios, March 25, 2012, 04:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy K9

Congrats on the new website Shane. Despite some of the inconsistencies, it looks great.

I still need to add that little Stegosaurus to my collection, not to mention your new Chasmosaurus. I can't wait to see that, plus your other new pieces at WF.  :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Chasmosaurus looks sweet and I do like the new site as well despite the errors. Very flashy and attractive.

Joel

The Chasmosaurus is looking spectacular! It's going to make a great addition to my ever growing collection.

And about that "1/18 Torosaurus", I initially though the frill looked like a Triceratops,  but I figured you were going to correct it to the Torosaurus length later when you add the skin. I can't believe that person listed it as a 1/18 Torosaurus when you told him it's a 1/35 Triceratops. I've run into people like that before, especially where I work. I have some stories to tell, but of course if I did, they'd kick me out the door.

I hope you have a great time at Wonder Fest, and please post some pictures when you get back!

0onarcissisto0

Alright! I love the new Chasmosaurus and I can't wait to see the Pachyrhinosaurus pair. When will you be able to ship out the Chasmo, Shane? I had pre-ordered one with the glass eyes installed.
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

sfstudios

Yes i will post some pics of WF when i get back. THe month of May is booked up for me and my casters , they cant pour any castings until they are done with all the castings for the show and Molding the models that i sent them. They cant do all that and still pour castigns for my orders which have nothing to do with the Show. If they did i would not have my stuff for the show and then of course i wouldnt be able to go and i would loose out on the Thousands of dollars to be had there . So please hang in there and all orders will ship right after the show, my casters have the orders and will start on them right after . Glass eyes installed .
Shane Foulkes

0onarcissisto0

Yeah, no problem, Shane. Perfectly understandable. Expect to see me at Wonderfest next year. That way I'll be able to get your resin kits without the shipping fee and see all your pieces painted up close and personal.

- DK -

Lady medusa

I so want to go to wonderfest!!! Id go broke! Anyways im loving this thread and actually Its really cool to ger all these different insights on ceratopsians! I agree that its very possible that animals in the same large family can look extremely different from one another such as those closer related to triceratops having this "smooth covering" over the head like a helmet and others ,having the traditional view and very well proven view of having scales over the head and frill. I actually think this helmet look for triceratops actually makes them more intemidating.

Anyways shane you getting to work with Dr. Bob bakker! Im jelous! I LOVE the ideals he has had over the years and his book "raptor red" is still by far my favorite book!
In which im suprised no one has made a sculpt of utahraptor inspired by the book! Ive seen paintings but no sculpts  :o

0onarcissisto0

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if Shane has started shipping out the pre-ordered Chasmosaurus yet? I tried sending him an email but it didn't go through ???

- DK -

Joel

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on June 11, 2012, 03:12:27 PM
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if Shane has started shipping out the pre-ordered Chasmosaurus yet? I tried sending him an email but it didn't go through ???
Yeah, I can't get through either. I'll give him a call tomorrow to see what's up (I have to let him know I'm moving, anyway).

amargasaurus cazaui

I saw that he mentioned an Amargasaurus coming soon or is it already availible? I would be interested in the model for myself , as well as the also mentioned by someone Psittacosaurus. Anyone know more about those two kits?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Joel

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on June 11, 2012, 03:12:27 PM
Hey guys,

I just finished talking to him, and he has a new e-mail is at the bottom of his new page, in case you want to ask him something:
http://cretaceouscreationsofamerica.com/index.html
I'm not going type it here, so that way he won't get a bunch of spams from those spam programs. He said he got so many orders in the past month from WonderFest and such that his caster is swamped, but he'll have everything up to this point ready to ship by the end of the month. He's also got a bunch of exciting new stuff coming next year! I can't wait!  :))

s.foulkes

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on May 10, 2012, 03:32:14 PM
Alright! I love the new Chasmosaurus and I can't wait to see the Pachyrhinosaurus pair. When will you be able to ship out the Chasmo, Shane? I had pre-ordered one with the glass eyes installed.
[
/quote]

Jeb ,I have it here and i have the glass eyes with it to you want me to install them or just send them along?
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

0onarcissisto0

If you could put them in for me, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks, Shane. I can't friggin wait!

- DK -

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.