You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Silvanusaurus' Customs - New Megalosaurus Photos

Started by Silvanusaurus, August 23, 2015, 12:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanusaurus

I'm currently painting the Megalosaurus, I'm hoping to finish him this week.
Dilopho - Kronos is doing the best he can, he hasn't needed a hip replacement yet and he can still stand up on his own two feet, but it's only a matter of time... and unfortunately his memory isn't what it used to be.

Dilopho

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on September 14, 2016, 08:30:48 AM
I'm currently painting the Megalosaurus, I'm hoping to finish him this week.
Dilopho - Kronos is doing the best he can, he hasn't needed a hip replacement yet and he can still stand up on his own two feet, but it's only a matter of time... and unfortunately his memory isn't what it used to be.
Just give him something to eat and he'll be happy  ^-^
As long as his grandchildren still come to visit him!
Wait, his memory is bad? What if he doesn't recognise them and he eats them?  :o :'(

Dobber

Wow, Silva, amazing work. I also, really like your repaint of the Bary. Keep up all this amazing work! ;D

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Silvanusaurus

Well, it's been a while, I actually finished painting the Megalosaurus over a month ago but had to put him away for a while as I moved to a new home. Here is a quick shot, I will take some further photos tommorow in daylight. I'm really happy with how the colours turned out. I've decided to call him Taliesin, after the ancient legendary Welsh Bard, whose name means 'Shining Brow'. It seems fitting in honour of my new home in Wales, and with the Megalo's bright yellow brow!

Dilopho

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on October 08, 2016, 08:56:50 PM
Well, it's been a while, I actually finished painting the Megalosaurus over a month ago but had to put him away for a while as I moved to a new home. Here is a quick shot, I will take some further photos tommorow in daylight. I'm really happy with how the colours turned out. I've decided to call him Taliesin, after the ancient legendary Welsh Bard, whose name means 'Shining Brow'. It seems fitting in honour of my new home in Wales, and with the Megalo's bright yellow brow!

He's beautiful!

Jose S.M.

It looks very good! I hope to see a full picture of it soon! I like the color too.

Silvanusaurus

Well, I just went through and removed all the obsolete photobucket photos, which is sad as I'm not sure when I'll get time to re-upload them all somewhere else. I realised I never posted full photos of the complete Megalosaurus 'Balder' that I created from a Papo Allosaurus, so after a long delay, here he is:

The wonky feet are a shame, but otherwise i was fairly satisfied with him.
Thanks for looking!

Halichoeres

Very nice work! I especially like the color palette.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.