You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi, new to the forum from Los Angeles California

Started by BroodMother, May 06, 2016, 02:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BroodMother

Hey everyone , i saw this place and had to join! I love  to collect carnivorous dinosaur  figures, toys and love dinosaurs  in general so I thought it would be cool to make some new friends and such here. Didn't know a dinosaur toy forum existed until now!

I'm not a Dino expert by any means, but I have loved them since I was young! Hope that's okay... I'm blown away by the awesomeness and expertise some people on here have, im not nearly as knowledgeable!

docronnie

Welcome BroodMother to DTF! Enjoy your stay here!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

DinoToyForum

Flaffy

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.