News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/18 Velociraptor "Winston"

Started by joossa, March 26, 2016, 03:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 06, 2016, 09:41:37 AM
I have commissioned the velociraptor Winston Rebor in fact is on the way and I'm concerned about the sustainability of their figure. With what cost the Rebor figures is a pity that then have manufacturing defects in all its figures.
Out of the 5 REBOR products I've purchased, only two have what would be considered manufacturing defects.  One is the droopy Utahraptor that they claim to have fixed.  The other was the first Acrocanthosaurus I got and the defect consisted of a single slightly stubby claw. It was my own nitpickiness that made me get another one.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on November 06, 2016, 06:56:39 AM
Quote from: Victoria B on October 25, 2016, 09:05:31 PM
Just wondering... is anyone's Winston starting to lean forward? Mine looks like he's dipping forward just a bit more than when I first bought him.
Update.  Mine is still straight and true.  Is your's still leaning?

Ever so slightly. I only noticed it after looking at some photos I took of it when it came out of the box.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.