News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo - New for 2015

Started by DinoLord, December 18, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Daspletodave on September 18, 2015, 11:04:49 PM
Does Urzeitshop ship to North America?

Urzeitshop is a little bizarre web shop.
It sells very good dino-models.
But the website speech German only.
No English.
Urzeitshop ships internationally but if you don't speech German, it's difficult to place an order.
I'm European but I don't know the German language.
So I need to use the Chrome Translator to place orders to the shop, hoping the transaction will do well otherwise I won't reply......

Centrosaur86

Hello Daspletodave. You can also send a message on the Facebook or Urzeitshop to ask questions. Miron Seffzek is the owner of Urzeitshop and will gladly help you.

tyrantqueen

QuoteSo I need to use the Chrome Translator to place orders to the shop, hoping the transaction will do well otherwise I won't reply......
The shop owner speaks English. You can talk to him with no problems.

tyrantqueen

I forgot to mention that Urzeitshop is a great place to buy. My second favourite store after Dan's Dinosaurs. I got my feathered CollectA Tyrannosaurus from them.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 19, 2015, 09:23:13 AM
I forgot to mention that Urzeitshop is a great place to buy. My second favourite store after Dan's Dinosaurs. I got my feathered CollectA Tyrannosaurus from them.

Urzeitshop is a GREAT place to buy, I totally agree with you.
But it's silly that the website is in German ONLY.
We are in 2015 now....  ;)

LophoLeeVT

thank god that i once lived in germany ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Centrosaur86

Hello! I said I will post picture of my finished Argentinosaurus here. I have the photo posted in the topic of Reinier Zwanink: Argentinosaurus by sean cooper (Dinosaur kits). enjoy it!

LophoLeeVT

jay an argentino!!
i only got colectA one
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I love the new Apatosaurus"s thick neck and whip-like tail.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.