You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

no new Mojo prehistoric figures for 2018?

Started by sauroid, October 18, 2017, 10:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

as the title says, been wondering if there will be any Mojo prehistoric releases for next year, if anybody has any infos.

also, when will CollectA announce their new prehistoric figures?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Reptilia

Collecta should be a matter of days, couple of weeks maybe. Regarding Mojo I seem to remember that last year they were among the last to reveal new figures, so maybe december? I could be wrong though.

Archosauria

I thought for 2018 they were releasing things like an Allosaurus, a new T. Rex, etc.
or was that for this year?
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Reptilia

Allosaurus and Tyrannosaurus, in two colour variants, have been released this year.

sauroid

yes i already have the Allosaurus for a few months now. havent seen the new rexes yet in my local outlets but they are supposed to be 2017 releases.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Halichoeres

I don't think we even heard about the 2017 figures until January.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Takama

The 2017 model can be boght here at DeJankins

http://www.dejankins.com/mojo17

Honestly, i think there the best Dinosaurs that Mojo has ever done. but I hope they will not be the ONLY ones in there style

sauroid

i wonder why the red version of the new T. rex is cheaper than the other color version on his catalogue.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: sauroid on October 20, 2017, 09:47:06 AM
i wonder why the red version of the new T. rex is cheaper than the other color version on his catalogue.

They cost me the same red and green version at www.minizoo.com.au

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.