You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Takama's one of a kind Gallery of Archinto Creations (1:40 Scale T.Rex Added)

Started by Takama, February 04, 2017, 05:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

By the way that beauty is PVC or resin? It is a great figure.

Very nice.  8)

tyrantqueen

It looks inquisitive/curious in that photo. Nice figure, lots of character as well as a good sculpt.

Takama

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 22, 2017, 11:33:55 PM
By the way that beauty is PVC or resin? It is a great figure.

Very nice.  8)

ITs a mix of Sculpy, Epoxy, and other random materials

Reptilia

Quote from: Takama on September 22, 2017, 11:17:09 PM
Somthing Tiny is about to Enter the Collection.

And i mean TINY

Tell us what it is.

Takama

Quote from: Reptilia on September 23, 2017, 12:14:55 AM
Quote from: Takama on September 22, 2017, 11:17:09 PM
Somthing Tiny is about to Enter the Collection.

And i mean TINY

Tell us what it is.

I guess i should tell you guys.

Its a 1:40 Scale Heterodontosaurus.   Yes its possible. She is Creating it as we speak

Reptilia

It is going to be very tiny. I'm curious to see how the figure turns out.

Takama

OK So my T.rex had an Accident back in august of 2017. So I had to send him back for repairs. While i was at it, i had Archinto Give him a base,

ceratopsian

Very handsome. I am glad he made a good recovery from his mishap.

Jose S.M.

Reptilia

I like how it looks like an animal instead of a bloodthirsty beast on permanent hunt.

Takama

Im thinking about haveing Archinto Make me a Scaly Version as well.

Other models im haveing her work on are The Aformentioned heterodontosaurus,

Archinto

I think the scaly version should be facing the opposite direction with a lowered stance so it can be put together standing with Peter here in a yin/yang format or something
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Takama

Quote from: Archinto on March 05, 2018, 04:33:48 AM
I think the scaly version should be facing the opposite direction with a lowered stance so it can be put together standing with Peter here in a yin/yang format or something

I do have an idea in mind. But I think i will wait for a while before we speak of it. ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.