News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Schleich 2018

Started by Irritation, March 13, 2017, 02:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which dinosaurs do you want to see in Schleich's 2018 line?

Plesiosaurus
8 (30.8%)
Baryonyx
5 (19.2%)
Suchomimus
4 (15.4%)
Mosasaurus
7 (26.9%)
Pteranodon remake
2 (7.7%)
Pachycephalosaurus
3 (11.5%)
Pachyrhinosaurus
2 (7.7%)
Ankylosaurus
2 (7.7%)
Gorgosaurus
1 (3.8%)
Daspletosaurus
2 (7.7%)
Diplodocus
5 (19.2%)
Tuojiangosaurus
7 (26.9%)
Torosaurus remake
2 (7.7%)
Chasmosaurus
1 (3.8%)
Maiasaura
2 (7.7%)
Ornithocherus
2 (7.7%)
Iguanodon remake
1 (3.8%)
Saltasaurus remake
5 (19.2%)
Albertosaurus remake
3 (11.5%)
Ceratosaurus remake
3 (11.5%)
Megaraptor
2 (7.7%)
Edmontosaurus
5 (19.2%)
Dromeosaurus
1 (3.8%)
Anchiceratops
4 (15.4%)
Fukuisaurus
3 (11.5%)
Tarbosaurus
3 (11.5%)
Saurolophus
5 (19.2%)
Deinonychus
1 (3.8%)
Megalosaurus
6 (23.1%)
Yutyrannus
3 (11.5%)
Euoplocephalus
2 (7.7%)
Irritator
3 (11.5%)
Oviraptor
2 (7.7%)
Camptosaurus
2 (7.7%)
Carcharodontosaurus
1 (3.8%)
Tenontosaurus
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

GasmaskMax

I actually like and collect schleich, and think people brand them as lower than they are. Everyone to their opinions i suppose, but at least their better than most dinosaur toy manufacturers(and having surely seen some awful stuff out there I know you can agree). And at least schleich doesn't hold itself to any high standards or anyting. I have alot of problems with it too, but I at least have hope they could do some good in 2018.  ::)

Sigmasaurus

I feel like Schleich should make a Yutyrannus. If they Didn't give it feathers..............

Oh boy, IDK what I would do to my Schleich stuff. I'd probably burn it.

Takama

Quote from: SpinoLord on March 19, 2017, 02:07:13 AM
I feel like Schleich should make a Yutyrannus. If they Didn't give it feathers..............

I collect there product, However that does not mean i have to give them all Positive reviews.

IF they make a Yutyrannus that has little to no feathering, i will ripp it a new cloaca should i review it on the Blog  >:D

Neosodon

I feel like shleich shouldn't do any dinosaurs that had feathers. The day shleich learns to properly sculpt feathers will be the day... Well I got nothing. :-\

The new Kentrosaurus looks promising so not all hope is lost for the schleich brand.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

GasmaskMax

Quote from: Takama on March 19, 2017, 03:14:05 AM

I collect there product, However that does not mean i have to give them all Positive reviews.

IF they make a Yutyrannus that has little to no feathering, i will ripp it a new cloaca should i review it on the Blog  >:D
Wouldnt we all?  ::)  ::)  ::)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.