News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The real spino vs Rex

Started by Stegoraptor Rex, June 25, 2013, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would actually win?

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
11 (22%)
Tyrannosaurus rex
39 (78%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Concavenator

Quote from: raptor64870 on June 23, 2015, 05:15:17 AM
spino has the advantage ...for now
In land,Tyrannosaurus would win because it could walk properly unlike the Spinosaurus
In water,Spinosaurus would win because it could swim propery,unlike the Tyrannosaurus.

stargatedalek

I don't see any reason spinosaurus couldn't "walk properly". Plenty of animals with odd proportions "walk properly".

DinoLord

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 22, 2015, 01:10:35 AM
I don't see any reason spinosaurus couldn't "walk properly". Plenty of animals with odd proportions "walk properly".

It probably would be a bit less fleet-footed on land than a Tyrannosaurus though...

Blade-of-the-Moon

The way Spinosaurus is currently restored I think it would be very loon like :

on land :

( turn the volume off unless you like goofy music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq-tGVPKMTY

in the water:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOTp8b1b2U

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 11, 2014, 07:13:44 PM
The trex because it is stronger, and has a stronger bite force. It would have broken Spinosaurus neck in the movie.

Can you actually piss off with the bite force thing, that's the only advantage T-rex has.

Sorry if I sound rude, it's just that I see it everywhere being said by fanboys and it's just annoying.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

DinoToyForum

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on January 05, 2019, 11:26:48 AM
Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 11, 2014, 07:13:44 PM
The trex because it is stronger, and has a stronger bite force. It would have broken Spinosaurus neck in the movie.

Can you actually piss off with the bite force thing, that's the only advantage T-rex has.

Sorry if I sound rude, it's just that I see it everywhere being said by fanboys and it's just annoying.

One month (30 day) ban for breaking forum rule 1. (No intentional personal attacks, rudeness, or personal provocation). I'm being lenient because it is a first offence. - Admin C:-)

Shonisaurus

The tyrannosaurus rex had very strong jaws and a rather lethal bite, I think the spinosaurus would have it difficult but that if the spinosaurus could defend itself with its claws of spinosaurus.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.