You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Which creature do you wish for a company to make or remake at some point?

Started by Faelrin, November 18, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

The dilophosaurus and allosaurus on urgen of a new improved reediction. Sincerely, although I have many allosaurus, none to date convinces me sincerely, I would like companies like Collecta, Safari, Vitae and others to make much improved versions of that figure.

The allosaurus is an iconic dinosaur within the Jurassic world, it is the "Jurassic tiger". As for the dilophosaurus although it remembers in some way the first version of its counterpart of Battat (it is not so bad in the end as many people think) I would like a super improved version although there are many good versions of that dinosaur it would be also good that some year Collecta make an updated version comparable to their current herbivorous dinosaurs like the styracosarus and iguanodon Deluxe or the improved versions of the theropods Mapusaurus (carnivore in this case) and deinocheirus (omnivore) which by the way are great.

As for the standard gigantoraptor I would like a reedited and improved version of Collecta both in the version that has standard and in the Deluxe version so that it makes company with the beishanlong, deinocheirus and therizinosaurus.