You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Which creature do you wish for a company to make or remake at some point?

Started by Faelrin, November 18, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

I'd like Safari to do new versions of:

Allosaurus
Baryonyx
Corythosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Gorgosaurus
Pteranodon
Stegosaurus
Utahraptor
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Takama

Quote from: suspsy on November 18, 2017, 08:10:14 PM

Allosaurus
Baryonyx
Corythosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Gorgosaurus
Pteranodon
Stegosaurus
Utahraptor

I agree with this

I would also add A new Edmontosaurus with the flesh crest, and replace the Corythosaurus with Hypacrosaurus

Irritation

I want Safari to remake Maiasaura, Deinonychus, Arsinoitherium, Camarasaurus, Saltasaurus, and maybe either Corythosaurus or Hypacrosaurus.
As for new creatures, Toxodon, Edaphosaurus, Altirhinus, Ornithocheirus, Diictodon.
For Papo, Giganotosaurus, Stygimoloch, Corythosaurus, Centrosaurus, Tuojiangosaurus, Euoplocephalus, Deinonychus, Saurophaganax, Ouranosaurus, Gallimimus, Carcharodontosaurus, Lystrosaurus, Terror Bird, and Torvosaurus.
Schleich: Ouranosaurus, Majungosaurus, Ampelosaurus, Daspletosaurus, Suchomimus, Scutosaurus, Plesiosaurus, remake Parasaurolophus, Giganotosaurus, Torosaurus and the Ice Age Mammals.
CollectA: Theropods without bases, Shauntungosaurus, Kaprosuchus, Euoplocephalus, Anchiceratops, Achelousaurus remake,

suspsy

CollectA could easily do a year's worth of updated versions and it would be great. Take your pick.

Achelousaurus
Afrovenator
Alamosaurus
Alioramus
Allosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Australovenator
Brachiosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Corythosaurus
Cryolophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Eotyrannus
Eustreptospondylus
Gigantoraptor
Herrerasaurus
Lambeosaurus
Liliensternus
Majungasaurus
Nigersaurus
Nothronychus
Ouranosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Paraceratherium
Paralititan
Proceratosaurus
Pteranodon
Rebbachisaurus
Shunosaurus
Tarbosaurus
Torosaurus
Tsintaosaurus
Tylosaurus
Utahraptor
Velociraptor

I'm sure I forgot a few. Oh, and if any of those theropods require bases, then mount 'em on bases. I'd rather have a figure on a base than one that keeps falling over.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

MLMjp

Quote from: Takama on November 18, 2017, 09:16:16 PM
Quote from: suspsy on November 18, 2017, 08:10:14 PM

Allosaurus
Baryonyx
Corythosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Gorgosaurus
Pteranodon
Stegosaurus
Utahraptor

I agree with this

I would also add A new Edmontosaurus with the flesh crest, and replace the Corythosaurus with Hypacrosaurus

I also agree with suspsy. However I would not mind if it was CollectA who does some of those.

I also want a Edmontosaurus, but the species without the crest, E. annectens. I need a figure of my favorite ornithopod.
And I prefer Corythosaurus over Hypacrosaurus.

I would like to see a Gallimimus form either CollectA or Safari, because only them do good feathered dinosaurs.

As marine creatures go, I would like to see Xiphactinus and Optalmosaurus, and maybe Platecarpus.

And there is plenty of creatures I want in toy form....But I canĀ“t remember right now. :P

Faelrin

I just remembered that I'd like to see an accurately done Anchiornis, assuming there isn't one already. I would love to see how Safari Ltd and/or CollectA would do that one. It's one of the few prehistoric dinosaurs that we have colors for (as well as that meat underneath all that integument).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Loon

A new postosuchus would be nice, a new Pachycephalosaurus, Styracosaurus. I honestly would dig a deluxe Yutyrannus from Collecta.

Flaffy

I want to see CollectA do a proper juvenile triceratops with curved back horns

Loon

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on November 19, 2017, 07:07:18 AM
I want to see CollectA do a proper juvenile triceratops with curved back horns
A Triceratops growth series would be really neat, actually, a proper, accurate, growth series for any animal would be cool.

Shonisaurus

I would like new versions of Safari from gorgosaurus, albertosaurus and guanlong and a larger size than we used to Carnegie.

Collecta should reprint figures such as ankylosaurus, paraceratherium, scelidosaurus, agustinia, triceratops, and pteranodon in its Deluxe line.

In its standard line regardless of what it did in its deluxe line, we need, reissue, rajasaurus, majungasaurus, tsintaosaurus, australovenator, eoraptor, tarbosaurus, chasmosaurus, pachyrhinosaurus, daspletosaurus, concavenator (preferably online Deluxe), cetiosaurus, megalosaurus (online Deluxe ), chasmosaurus (in deluxe line).

As new dark figures in standard size and Deluxe Collecta could make ptedodatrous, moschops, cacops, mastodonsaurus, diplodaulus, edahphosaurus, megaloceros, elasmotherium (deluxe line), platybelodon (deluxe line), mammut meridionalis (Delux line), mammoth columbini, eohippus ( big line), dsungaripterus (deluxe line) among other figures.

Papo could make a pachyrhinosaurus, elasmosaurus, tylosaurus (the latter improved reissues based on Jurassic Park, a chasmosaurus, breeding of brachiosaurus in Jurassic Park and megatherium version.

Schleich a pentaceratops and a reissue of styracosaurus, compsognatus

IrritatorRaji

I'd like to see Schleich remake their Baryonyx and Ceratosaurus. Just.... make them bipedal this time.

Syndicate Bias

i would like if papo remade their spino to the accurate one like PNSO

Atokensis

I'd like for papo to make a Utahraptor (similar to rebor, but with proper arm feathering), Yutyrannus, Monolophosaurus, Quadrupedal Spinosaurus, Suchomimus, and Giganotosaurus or Carcharodontosaurus.

Some herbivores I'd like include Ouranosaurus, Camarasaurus, Diplodocus, Kentrosaurus, Chasmosaurus, Edmontonia, Corythosaurus and Gallimimus.

Giganotosaurus or Carcharodontosaurus definitely being my most wanted.

Syndicate Bias

I hope theymake their giganotosaurus or carcharodontosaurus soon, been waiting too long for this

Irritation

Papo:
Stygimoloch, Centrosaurus or Chasmosaurus, a large carnosaur, an Ornithomimid, Tuojiangosaurus, a terror bird, Deinonychus.

Schleich:
Remake any Ornithopod they have made, a pachycephalosaur, a new sauropod, Suchomimus, a new ceratopsian, new Ice Age mammals.

Safari:
Gorgosaurus, Deinonychus remake, Maiasaura remake, phorusrhacos, new Edmontosaurus, new saltasaurus.

X

For Safari:
We'll never get that Camarasaurus. Never. My dreams are dead.

I personally just hope for all old carnegies to get reboots.
As for new ones, I agree with Irritation. Although I may want to add Andrewsarchus, some more pterosaurs, some australian megafauna, more paleozoic animals, and maybe a toob with carbourniferous animals.

Collecta:
Maybe a new spino that's bipedal, sadly my dog just chewed up my deluxe spino.
and that's really it.

Papo:
All of it.
Schleich:
There's no chance this'll ever happen the way I'd like.

IrritatorRaji

I wouldn't mind Safari trying their hand at Spinosaurus. I know they had a few in their Carnegie collection, but to see one in their style based on more modern restorations would be awesome.

MoarCrossovers

I would hope that CollectA redo their Neovenator and Tarbosaurus to match their current quality.

Shonisaurus

As for Collecta's neovenator, I suppose you're referring to its standard version, because honestly the deluxe version of 2012 for me is a definite and excellent figure, maybe Collecta's neovenator Deluxe would need a fixed base to avoid having that dinosaur replica with a plastic base.

Jose S.M.

Quote from: MoarCrossovers on April 07, 2018, 01:28:58 PM
I would hope that CollectA redo their Neovenator and Tarbosaurus to match their current quality.

All their older standard theropods would benefit from a re issue, some are interesting species like Majungasaurus, Rugops, Neovenator, some are not that horrible but still not up to current standards like Cryolophosaurus, Afrovenator or Concavenator. And some very famous ones are bad, Dilophosaurus and Allosaurus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: