You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Scream3232 Collection (New Mojo Fun Mandschurosaurus pg8)

Started by Dino Scream3232, May 16, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino Scream3232

Just finished another Chaos Effect repaint. Can't get enough of them apparently lol. This one is based on the canceled Night Hunters Spinosaurus. Night Hunters was supposed to be the second wave in the Chaos Effect line but the whole line was canceled. The main gimmick was the dinosaurs glowed in the dark. My little homage to things that never saw the light of day.

Dino Scream3232

It's been a good week for new figures. Finally got some of the 2020 Safari Ltd figures in. Really impressed with them especially the Deinonychus.

Also picked up some of the new Jurassic World figures. The Tarbosaurus and Cryolophosaurus are fantastic!!

And lastly all of my ceratopsian repaints. Seems I have an addiction repainting them. Currently working on 3 more!!!

Faelrin

I'm certainly going to be looking forward to seeing how the new Safari Ltd and Mattel Edmontosaurus size up, one the latter is released. Seeing these all here also reminds me of how behind I am with both of these brands, all from needing to save up to pay off the rest of my Beasts of the Mesozoic ceratopsians (aside from spending on something special recently, due tomorrow hopefully). Eventually I'll get these though.

I also love your picture of the Deinonychus in the snow (as well as it paired with the skull there). What a special opportunity. Your repaints continue to impress me too.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new acquisitions of Mattel and Safari.

Who will catch these dinosaur news from Safari 2020, in my case!

Dino Scream3232

Here's some dinosaur themed beer cans I've been collecting. I'm big into craft beer so having them dinosaur themed is an added bonus!!

suspsy

Nice! I'm big into craft beer as well; I should gather up a bunch of images I've taken over the years.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Dino Scream3232

Would love to see that avatar_suspsy @suspsy. Rhode Island has almost 30 breweries (which is awesome since the state is so small). They give you a passport you can get stamped at each one to earn rewards like pint glasses and hats. If you finish you get a beer brewed only for those that finish it. I'm 3 away!!

Dino Scream3232

It's been awhile since I updated. Here's what I picked up over the last couple months.

First up the Rebor Stegosaurus Mountain variant.
Amber Collection Charlie. Still not a fan of the bright green coloration. The $10 savage strike Charlie has the better paint scheme.
Finally picked up the last 3 Safari Ltd figures from their 2020 lineup I wanted.
Finally the Wild Past Protoceratops arrived. Been looking forward to it for awhile. Can't wait for more figures from this line.
Picked up the Kaiyodo Deinocheirus (love the Amazing Dino World color scheme) and Protoceratops to go with the Wild Past one.
Amber Collection Blue is the best raptor in the line so far. Hopefully she's the last raptor we see for awhile in the line. I want different species.
And lastly the Mattel Jurassic World Edmontosaurus. I was really excited for it but I'm a little disappointed. Terrible sound (why does it have carnivore sounds?!?) and 4 toes on the back foot. I can't unsee that.

Dino Scream3232

New Mojo Fun 2020 Mandschurosaurus. I actually won these from the Everythingdinosaur contest. These are my first mojo figures and I have to see I like them a lot. I contacted mojo about the brown pattern color scheme which has been dubbed the "prototype" color scheme. That color scheme will be released as a China exclusive. So good news that it'll see a limited release.

suspsy

D @Dino Scream3232 , would you be interested in reviewing the Edmontosaurus for the blog? I think the collecting community would appreciate being made aware of the issues that you mentioned.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

D @Dino Scream3232 I congratulate you on being the winner of the Mojo Mandschuosaurus Contest limited figure of everythingdinosaur along with the marketable figure. My congratulations!

Dino Scream3232

Sure thing avatar_suspsy @suspsy. It's been awhile since I wrote a review for the blog. I'll get it done something this week.

SidB

Quote from: Dino Scream3232 on March 17, 2020, 04:22:02 PM
Sure thing avatar_suspsy @suspsy. It's been awhile since I wrote a review for the blog. I'll get it done something this week.
Maybe the China exclusive version will end up for sale on Aliexpress.

Dino Scream3232

S @SidB everythingdinosaur said they will most likely stock a limited number of the China exclusive Mandschurosaurus.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.