News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA--New for 2021

Started by suspsy, October 20, 2020, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

From my perspective, CollectA had a pretty solid year with great variety. Maybe only PNSO topped them in that department, although even PNSO didn't have any invertebrates.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 31, 2021, 03:59:17 PM
From my perspective, CollectA had a pretty solid year with great variety. Maybe only PNSO topped them in that department, although even PNSO didn't have any invertebrates.

I agree fully on that. And I really hope we finally see a sea scorpion from them next year.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Bread

Definitely found their Mamenchisaurus surpassing PNSO's overpriced version.
I have their Xiphactinus on the way to me, and believe me I can not wait!

I just hope CollectA continue with a yearly sauropod release. To me they seem to be their strongest and most affordable as of lately.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

If CollectA released a Fukuititan it would fulfil both that criterion and also their recent trend of having a Japanese dinosaur in. Though I'm not sure how long that trend will last as there aren't all that many.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

My congratulations, what a luck to have perhaps the best mamenchisaurus made to date, from my point of view it is the mamenchisaurus from Collecta 2021, although obviously there will be opinions for all tastes and also for having the pravitoceras and the xiphactinus already in your collection. You are a very lucky person, I hope I receive it at least at the beginning of the year since a pandemic, in physical and online stores in Spain is being delayed more than expected.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 31, 2021, 03:59:17 PM

I fully agree, impressive accomplishments given all the challenges.
Even the choice of some obscure genus is something worth admiring and supporting.
Let's hope they continue and we more.😃

Halichoeres

In case anyone in North America was waiting, DeJankins has all the new CollectAs in stock now:
https://www.dejankins.com/collectastandard
https://www.dejankins.com/collectadeluxe
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Python

I got my Pravitoceras and Xiphactinus for $6 each. If the shipping wasn't $10, I probably would have bought more stuff, even then it might be better to purchase multiple figures.

Halichoeres

Thanks for posting that photo, Thialfi! Glad to see CollectA rounding out their Triassic offerings a little bit.

Halichoeres

Congratulations to CollectA for having the second most diverse lineup of any company in 2021: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10016.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.