News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Seijun's Dinosaur-a-Day

Started by Seijun, March 18, 2012, 08:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Saichania looks curious..lol

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

postsaurischian

:) Cool! I'd say this is the best colouration of this SEGA Triceratops.

:D Ha, ha - the Cherilea Iguanodon's expression is splendid.

Oh, I still have to find the Sega Vignetteum Saichania :P ;D.

Beautiful pics!

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Seijun, your really reminding me what all I  still would like to find here..lol ..but no money ! :/

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Seijun

Roselaar

Wonderful figure! I don't own this colour variation yet, but the blue version is equally stunning.

Seijun

Seijun

Sega Vignetteum Tyrannosaurus (series 3 version)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Always liked that Anhanguera .

Seijun

postsaurischian

....... soo beautiful :D!

I wonder why none of the major Western toy brands has made a version of this remarkable fish.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Seijun

Kaiyodo Vignetteum Triceratops

Gwangi

Ceratopsians look so strange without cheeks.

tyrantqueen

alexeratops

NEAT-O COOL !

- Edited by Admin
like a bantha!

postsaurischian

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 12, 2014, 03:24:20 PM
Do you know what scale this model is in?

The SEGA Prize Triceratops is about 40 cm long.
Giving Triceratops horridus a length of 8 m, the model is in 1:20.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 12, 2014, 04:46:49 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 12, 2014, 03:24:20 PM
Do you know what scale this model is in?

The SEGA Prize Triceratops is about 40 cm long.
Giving Triceratops horridus a length of 8 m, the model is in 1:20.

Thank you :) I had a suspicion that was the case. Is the T.rex in 1:20, too?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: