News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Seijun's Dinosaur-a-Day

Started by Seijun, March 18, 2012, 08:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seijun

The second official color of Safari's Brachiosaurus:
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Seijun

2nd paint version of Safaris Pachycephalosaurus:
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Libraraptor

Quote from: Seijun on August 16, 2012, 07:17:15 AM
Timpo Tyrannosaurus, made from the late 1950's into the 1980's(??):

This dude is still a must have for me!

kinol

Fantastic photos! May I use your photos in the Dinosaur Model Database?

Seijun

You may, but please give credit to "Pam Thompson" somewhere on the site. If you need a link of some sort, my online gallery is here: http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/11575/pam-thompson

kinol

Quote from: Seijun on August 26, 2012, 08:17:47 PM
You may, but please give credit to "Pam Thompson" somewhere on the site. If you need a link of some sort, my online gallery is here: http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/11575/pam-thompson

Thanks. I will give credit to you on the "about" page.

Seijun

I return!
Today we have the Cherliea Stegosaurus. I am now photographing on matte off-white instead of reflective white. What do you think?

Seijun

One more for today, Kaiyodo series 1 Brontotherium

Takama

Not a fan of Antique Toys like the Stegosaur(Just not my taste)

The Brontotherie on the other hand is cool

Seijun

Cherilea Pterodactyl, 1950's

Sega Vignetteum Tyrannosaurus

Blade-of-the-Moon

That's the best pic of the Sega Vignetteum Tyrannosaurus I've seen.

Gwangi

Welcome back! So you gonna make up for all those days you missed?  ;D

Seijun

Sega Large Tyrannosaurus

Cherilea Iguanodon

Seijun

Quote from: Gwangi on December 31, 2013, 01:03:55 PM
Welcome back! So you gonna make up for all those days you missed?  ;D

If I keep posting 2 a day for the next 130 days  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

lol keep at it !

I do love that large Sega Rex..wish they made more big vinyl pieces like this.

tyrantqueen

Impressive T.rex model, but why does it look as though it has an underbite? Is it just the angle of the photo?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Probably the angle..the head is turning towards the camera there and looking up.

Simon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 01, 2014, 07:23:18 AM
Impressive T.rex model, but why does it look as though it has an underbite? Is it just the angle of the photo?

Its just the angle of the photo.  Though I do wish that Shinzen had made the head a tad larger ...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Simon on January 01, 2014, 04:53:59 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 01, 2014, 07:23:18 AM

Its just the angle of the photo.  Though I do wish that Shinzen had made the head a tad larger ...

It could have been more like Stan..but it is wonderfully thick and bulky like a real animal would be.

Seijun

Sega Vignetteum Saichania

Cherilea Triceratops

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: