News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Seijun's Dinosaur-a-Day

Started by Seijun, March 18, 2012, 08:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horridus

Oh wow. That's quite something. And huge, too!
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

DinoToyForum

Yes, very nice. Looks like her legs are compressing under her own weight. Or is it a he?

Seijun

I am not sure of the gender yet, but he/she is named Dudley.

Here is the alien-like Tsukuda Parasaurolophus:
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Seijun

Safari Ceratosaurus, released in 1996 or 97:

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Seijun

Toyways's Walking With Dinosaurs Leaellynasaura, released around 1999 or 2000:

Seijun

Safari Pachycephalosaurus, released in 1996 or 97:

This is my favorite early safari, for no other reason but the amazing colors

Seijun

Seijun

William Otto Smilodon (1960's and 70's?):

Battatitan

Cool thread Seijun! It's a shame I haven't checked this out before...

And I have to say, I really quite like that Anatosaurus (although it doesn't look too accurate  :-\;D

Seijun

I'm glad to see you are back!

Safari Baby Parasaurolophus, released in 1997 or 98:

Battatitan

Thank you   :D I'm glad to see you all again.

And Hans had better watch his head, what with that little Para around ...   ;D

Seijun

Timpo Tyrannosaurus, made from the late 1950's into the 1980's(??):

DinoToyForum

He's so very happy. Hans is too.  ;D

ajax

The Rex looks like its made from chocolate, I made chocolate dinosaurs at easter once, I even made a solid chocolate 'Cera' using the Pizza Hut hand puppet as a mould, It looked pretty good and tasted even better.

Seijun

Original Safari Brachiosaurus released in 1996 or 97

CityRaptor

Hmm, the choice of colors is very similar to the new Carnegie one. Sure different tones, but still...

Wow, that Rex has huge eyes. Reminds me of an old movie....

The Baby Para looks rather scared. Really, really scared!

Those Tsukadas might be outdated, but they look awesome.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Metallisuchus

Yeah, the rex does look like some sort of Easter candy, like it's peanut butter flavored or something. Nice frog eyes it has too, haha.

Seijun

Another variation of the early safari brachi. This piece is no longer in my collection:

And the Tsukuda Tyrannosaurus, almost as bad as Timpos:

Jetoar

I don´t know this variation of colors in wild safari brachiosaurus. I have the yellow brachiosaurus ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Gwangi

Quote from: Jetoar on August 24, 2012, 05:45:57 PM
I don´t know this variation of colors in wild safari brachiosaurus. I have the yellow brachiosaurus ^-^

I think the yellow one looks the best but there are at least three green ones.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: