News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Signatu Studio - New for 2022

Started by Flaffy, May 25, 2022, 11:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Hipparion primigenium. 1/20 scale /(L:115 mm, H:95mm) / 2022. 85€ (painted).

Flaffy

Machairodus aphanistus. 1/20 scale /(L:130mm, H:60mm) / 2022. 85€ (painted).

Flaffy

Tetralophodon longirostris. 1/20 scale /(L:290 mm, H:150mm) / 2022. 195 € (painted).

Dusty Wren

Really nice to see these finally painted up. I've been following the progress pics on Facebook for a while, and I can't wait to see the final Decennatherium.
Check out my customs thread!

Flaffy

Quote from: Dusty Wren on May 26, 2022, 01:50:25 AMReally nice to see these finally painted up. I've been following the progress pics on Facebook for a while, and I can't wait to see the final Decennatherium.

Could you post a link to their facebook page? I can't seem to find it avatar_Dusty Wren @Dusty Wren

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Flaffy on May 26, 2022, 08:10:31 AM
Quote from: Dusty Wren on May 26, 2022, 01:50:25 AMReally nice to see these finally painted up. I've been following the progress pics on Facebook for a while, and I can't wait to see the final Decennatherium.

Could you post a link to their facebook page? I can't seem to find it avatar_Dusty Wren @Dusty Wren

Probably you don't find him on FB because his company is called "Signatu Studio" (by Miguel Aparicio) and not Signatus (as this thread' title says).

You can find him on FB searching for Signatustudio .
 :)

Dusty Wren

Robin's right, but here's the link for convenience's sake ;D
Check out my customs thread!

Thialfi

I love this guy's work so much. Unfortunately a bit rich for my wallet, but I love checking his page every now and then. Great selection of unique prehistoric mammals and birds.

BlueKrono

I recently got the moa from this guy. I wanted an unpainted one, and was pleasantly surprised to find the model in very well finished condition - all flash removed, sanded, ready for priming. It's a great figure, would highly recommend this artist.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Creature

Oh no. I need that hipparion.
Instagram: where I play with dinosaurs, horses, and action figures.

Halichoeres

Wow, these are beautiful.

Is the Likaon collective defunct?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 30, 2022, 11:46:35 PMIs the Likaon collective defunct?

That's what I've been wondering as well. Most of the individual artists remain active to this day; but the Likaon website is defunct, and their social media pages are silent too.

Flaffy

Titanochelon bolivari 83€ (painted)

RobinGoodfellow

Flaffy

Aceratherium incisivum 90 € (painted)

Decennatherium rex 105 € (painted)

Otodus megalodon 314€ (painted)

Flaffy

Miocene fauna 1/20th scale:

Pleistocene fauna 1/20th scale:

SidB

What a splendid and majestic assemblage of creatures! These are no mere 'boring mammals'.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bmathison1972

I got a few Signatustudio figures a couple years ago, to see how I'd like them. They are very nice, albeit very expensive, not to mention shipping from Europe to USA.
That being said, I may have to breakdown for that Titanochelon!!!

avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy - what's the best way to order them? I am not on social media, so that's not an option for me. Thank you!

EDIT: A Google search resulted in his website! BTW, the name is Signatustudio (one word) :)

Flaffy

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 18, 2022, 03:24:18 PMI got a few Signatustudio figures a couple years ago, to see how I'd like them. They are very nice, albeit very expensive, not to mention shipping from Europe to USA.
That being said, I may have to breakdown for that Titanochelon!!!

avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy - what's the best way to order them? I am not on social media, so that's not an option for me. Thank you!

EDIT: A Google search resulted in his website! BTW, the name is Signatustudio (one word) :)

Yes he sells directly from his website, along with the Likaon collective's website.
Available models: http://www.signatustudio.com/available-models.html

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: