News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

J

More obscure dinosaurs for Mojo Fun

Started by john2xtheman, December 03, 2012, 08:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What more obscure dinosaurs do you want to see from Mojo Fun?

Masiakasaurus knopfleri
25 (33.8%)
Tuojiangosaurus multispinus
13 (17.6%)
Aucasaurus garroidi
6 (8.1%)
Sinosauropteryx prima
15 (20.3%)
Heterodontosaurus tucki
11 (14.9%)
Guanlong wucaii
6 (8.1%)
Yutyrannus huali
19 (25.7%)
Argentinosaurus huinculensis
17 (23%)
Agustinia ligabuei
6 (8.1%)
Megalosaurus bucklandii
19 (25.7%)
Staurikosaurus pricei
7 (9.5%)
Megaraptor namunhuaiquii
11 (14.9%)
Megapnosaurus keyenaketae
11 (14.9%)
Austroraptor cabazai
6 (8.1%)
Kosmoceratops richardsoni
9 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 74

John

For this thread,I suggest we put in up to 3 of the more obscure dinosaur species we would like to see get developed by Mojo Fun to be put on a poll.

Some ideas of mine:
Masiakasaurus knopfleri
Tuojiangosaurus multispinus
Aucasaurus garridoi
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

ZoPteryx

I suggest:

Masiakasaurus knopfleri   (very distinctive and in demand)
Sinosauropteryx prima  (colors are known and never before made)
Heterodontosaurus tucki  (very distinctive, but has never been made before)

There are tons of other obscure and wonderful dinos out there too. :)

postsaurischian

- Masiakasaurus knopfleri
- Sinosauropteryx prima
- Guanlong wucaii  ... :)

Takama

Well I thought that the "Which Dinosaur should get a Toy Thread" would have been the right place for Mojo to see sugestions

Trexroarr

Mojo deserves their own seperate section, in my opinion.

Here are my three choices. :)

Guanlong wucaii (There hasn't been much love yet for T-Rex's feathered cousins.)
Yutyrannus huali (Same as above.)
Argentinosaurus huinculensis (Although it may not be the most 'obscure' species around, it is definitely not the most well known either, especially since other Sauropods such as Brachiosaurus and Apatosaurus, beat it out. Honestly, imagine this guy in 1/30 scale!)

Come check out The Paleo Handbook, today!

Takama

James, if you see this.

My two obscures(for a Year)

Are

Augustina (It might be a good seller, due to its armore)

and

Megalosaurus: the first Dinosaur Ever discribbed

Mauro "Raptor86"

My choice is:
Masiakasaurus knopfleri, scale 1:15

Horridus

Megalosaurus, because no one's made a good figure of it yet.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Ikessauro

I would love to see these ones:

Staurikosaurus
Megaraptor (can you believe that we didn't get a figure of this one yet??)
Syntarsus

John

I just upped the number of choices to 15.(I have Syntarsus listed as Megapnosaurus) :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

DinoToyForum

I've edited the poll so we can vote for our top three.  :)

DinoToyForum

From the list I chose Tuojiangosaurus and Heterodontosaurus. Both would be great.

Gryphoceratops

From that list I would like to see a good Megalosaurus.  Lets get a Dryptosaurus up there though! 

ZoPteryx

I voted for Masiakasaurus, Heterodontosaurus, and Austroraptor (how could I pass on that last one! :))).

Jetoar

Masiakasaurus knopfleri
Sinosauropteryx prima
Yutyrannus huali
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

mojojames

This choice is up to you!

Being honest i dont have the in depth knowledge at the moment that you guys have but i am willing to learn.

Only thing i would say is for the obscure dinosaur can we try to get a species where there is some depth of information so that i can study?  :-\

Thanks everyone

James

John

Quote from: mojojames on December 07, 2012, 07:52:45 PM

Being honest i dont have the in depth knowledge at the moment that you guys have but i am willing to learn.

Only thing i would say is for the obscure dinosaur can we try to get a species where there is some depth of information so that i can study?  :-\

Thanks everyone

James
Oh,I wouldn't worry too much about that...if there's anything I've noticed,it's that the members on this forum are very good at digging out the skeletal references of pretty much anything that comes up in a topic. ^-^

Splonkadumpocus

Quote from: John on December 08, 2012, 01:09:48 AM
Quote from: mojojames on December 07, 2012, 07:52:45 PM

Thanks everyone

James
Oh,I wouldn't worry too much about that...if there's anything I've noticed,it's that the members on this forum are very good at digging out the skeletal references of pretty much anything that comes up in a topic. ^-^

For example: Need a Masiakasaurus? Here's a skeletal. That account is operated by Scott Hartman, and speaking from personal experience, I can safely say there is no artist who's as up on his dinosaur anatomy as Scott is.

And if you want much more than anyone ever wanted to know about Masiakasaurus anatomy, this paper ought to do it.

In short, please don't worry about anatomical references. If you need them, we can find them.

Takama

masiakasaurus Is in the lead,   keep this up, it might be a dream come true fo some of ya

Steve170

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: