News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu - New for 2023

Started by Sturisoma, November 12, 2022, 11:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

dragon53

Today's email from Bigbadtoystore:

"Hello,

Your pre-order item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order. These item(s) will ship once we have processed your payment"

BlueKrono

Quote from: dragon53 on October 17, 2023, 10:53:02 PMToday's email from Bigbadtoystore:

"Hello,

Your pre-order item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order. These item(s) will ship once we have processed your payment"

I'm curious if this is legit, and if you'll receive a tracking number.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Carnoking

My standard Mosasaurus is currently in my pile of loot! Just waiting for the red rex and that Spinosaurus repaint to join it.

dragon53

BLUEKRONO:

I got my Fedex tracking number this morning.

Bigbadtoystore's delivered price is $172.52 and Lana Time's estimated delivered price was $238.99.

BlueKrono

Quote from: dragon53 on October 18, 2023, 11:01:47 PMBLUEKRONO:

I got my Fedex tracking number this morning.

Bigbadtoystore's delivered price is $172.52 and Lana Time's estimated delivered price was $238.99.

I wonder if we're talking about the same one. Is it the Dragon Soul Mosa, with its head uppermost? The one in the video above? I saw it at over $200 on BBTS and I never saw it for sale on Lana Time.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

dragon53

BLUEKRONO:

Mine is the Lord of Abyss 2.0 Full Mosasaurus (Pit Lord).
As posted here earlier, BBTS cancelled the "Sideshow" version preorders.

Over9K

I wonder how Soul Of A Dragon is going for Nanmu from their POV.

Out here we have "can't get one" and "pre-order canceled". I wonder if we won't see changes to how they're marketed.

Carnoking

Those prices tho  :o

Makes you wonder if those are scalpers or actual retailers. If they are legitimate Nanmu retailers (ED excluded), I wonder how they managed to get DS stock but BBTS didn't.

Carnoking

Nanmu probably sees it as a win, products selling out left and right, fans clamoring for more

dragon53

I'm a Nanmu fan "clamoring" for an all-new Nanmu dinosaur-----Dreadnoughtus. :)

Sergey

Hello everyone
Please tell me, has anyone made an order at the Viva Handheld Vogue Store?
https://shop render view.aliexpress.com/credential/showcredential.htm?storeNum=1102963158
I have an unpleasant experience (
I wanted to order Nanmu tyrannosaurus dragon soul.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Sergey on October 20, 2023, 10:39:57 AMHello everyone
Please tell me, has anyone made an order at the Viva Handheld Vogue Store?
https://shop render view.aliexpress.com/credential/showcredential.htm?storeNum=1102963158
I have an unpleasant experience (
I wanted to order Nanmu tyrannosaurus dragon soul.

I've never heard of them before.

dragon53

I found this Viva Handheld Vogue Store on Aliexpress, which includes the Nanmu T-Rex Dragon Soul. Viva Handheld Vogue has an 89.5% approval rating.

LINK: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1102970007?spm=a2g0o.detail.0.0.2853PR2FPR2Fcw

Sergey

It is written that they have 93 available (!!!) pieces, which is very suspicious. I took a chance and ordered. They didn't send it within 5 days, and when I asked what was the matter, they gave me some kind of link to an additional payment.

SidB

Quote from: dragon53 on October 20, 2023, 06:12:48 PMI found this Viva Handheld Vogue Store on Aliexpress, which includes the Nanmu T-Rex Dragon Soul. Viva Handheld Vogue has an 89.5% approval rating.

LINK: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1102970007?spm=a2g0o.detail.0.0.2853PR2FPR2Fcw
89.5 %, ouch! I once ordered a relatively cheap item on eBay from a store with a 75% rating and you can pretty much guess the result.

dragon53

SERGEY:

I hope you used Paypal or have a credit card with good fraud coverage.

One272Collector

Yes I've ordered from Viva Handheld Vogue Store, and recived the New Nanmu T-Rex 2.0 successfully and an very happy with it.

I don't remember his feedback rating being that low when I place my order (more like 93%) but I notice it's 90.9% atm.

One272Collector

I'd upload pictures if they made it easy to do on here...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: