News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

These new pictures seal the deal, I'm getting the green one.

Gonna wait a bit before ordering it though, still waiting for the last 3 I ordered.

Samrukia

thanks for the link, ordered the blue variant!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have to agree on a wash of some sort, there is a lot of detail there but as in the new Edmontia pics I can't see much of it, the face especially.

Samrukia

TlatolophusJuanorum

Quote from: erlectric on June 28, 2023, 03:26:00 AMfew more images  ;D

Both look amazing, but I'm more fond of the blue one. I'm just waiting for My Online toy store to add the orange variant to buy the two of them.
Just the lack of definition in the head as with Wuerhosaurus troubles me, so much detail to appreciate and keeps underappreciated because of this.

TlatolophusJuanorum

I texted My Online Toy Store and they told me that the corrected Ouranosaurus will be out for sale tomorrow, and the orange-like Edmontonia will arrive in early July (around the 7/8th).

thomasw100

Quote from: TlatolophusJuanorum on June 28, 2023, 09:38:01 AMI texted My Online Toy Store and they told me that the corrected Ouranosaurus will be out for sale tomorrow, and the orange-like Edmontonia will arrive in early June (around the 7/8th).

Already ordered both color variants of Edmontonia from Lana Time Shop. Their website says that it will be shipped from 10 July on.

ceratopsian

Well I've made a multiple order.  I delayed on the Wuerhosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus so my package didn't arrive while we're away for a few days.  I've decided to get both colours of each.  And I ordered the "blue" Edmontonia.  I probably won't go for the brown.  All from My Online Toy Store.  What a shame they no longer offer the 15-day guaranteed shipping as their free postage.

Carnoking

This is another one that may require getting both!

Paleo Flo

I can't help myself...the HLG dinosaurs always remind me on different types of food  :))

The Edmontonia looks like a caramel-fudge, the Nasuto of a Foccacine and so on...
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Sim

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin: The Battat Edmontonia is E. rugosidens.  I think the Haolonggood Edmontonia is that species too, based on the length of the shoulder spikes.

avatar_TlatolophusJuanorum @TlatolophusJuanorum: Thanks for the info regarding the availability of the corrected Ouranosaurus and the Edmontonia!

TheCambrianCrusader

Oh man I need that green one, it would look perfect next to my Battat

SidB

Just ordered the bluish one myself, also from My Online Toyshop. Prices are good, shipping cheap and it has the immense advantage for me of shipping through the postal services, as oppose to private companies, where orders tend to vanish without a trace. Not that the post is perfect, but packages have a greater rate of actually getting into my hands (I live in a condo), in my experience. Plan to order the newly modified Ouranosaurus tomorrow, when it is supposed to be available at the above source.

Baryonyx

One of the best things about the wuerhosaurus is its size. It's so nice to have a 1:35-40 ish stegosaurian (of course Vitae's was too, poor Vitae,) but it's really encouraging after the '1:35' figures that are actually 1:25 which we see all the time.

Edmontonia is great, but it really shows how good the battat one was! Probably it'll be a bit smaller in this case too as I believe Battat's was a bit oversized.
It would be really cool to see a thyreophoran sculpted with an open mouth!

TlatolophusJuanorum

New corrected Ouranosaurus is now for sale on My Online Toy Store  8)
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqAMVBA

SidB

Quote from: TlatolophusJuanorum on June 28, 2023, 08:09:58 PMNew corrected Ouranosaurus is now for sale on My Online Toy Store  8)
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqAMVBA
Thanks for the advance notice.

BlueKrono

Is it just the red that was corrected?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

TlatolophusJuanorum

Quote from: BlueKrono on June 28, 2023, 09:29:45 PMIs it just the red that was corrected?
I think so, it was the only one who appeared in the previous photos as corrected. I hope they release the green one too

TlatolophusJuanorum

Quick update
MOTS has already uploaded the brownish Denversaurus on its store.

SidB

Just ordered the 'new color' red and blue one. Very curious to see how the front foot work compares with my friend Chris' modification of my original green one. Then, I want to see if they altered the crest in any way. It didn't look like the original one was correctly made into two, but from one angle it seemed that a thicker one might have been substituted, though that might just be my imagination.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: