News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duna

V @vampiredesign Thank you very much for your approach and your investment with these new figures.
Of course I will support your effort and I've bought an Ouranosaurus, I don't mind the thumb spike (if I wanted I could correct it) because the figure is gorgeous, very muscular, and both the paint schemes are very well chosen, studied and executed. And for that price, it's a gift for us western buyers.

I just can't wait for mine to arrive. I'm thinking about the nasutoceratops because I don't collect many ceratopsians but the figures are incredible, both of them.

vampiredesign

Thank you very much for your support. We have been optimizing and upgrading, and we are also controlling costs to provide you with more products. Next month is coming soon. Yes, I have to work overtime and stay up late again. We will design a lot of paints for each product to choose from. Currently, I have also started to review the model data one by one, checking the skeleton and data.

I have seen everyone's wish list, please give us some time because this year's plans are already full. This year there will be some special species, although not well-known, but we will make the product everyone likes.

Quiversaurus

Quote from: vampiredesign on March 23, 2023, 07:48:52 AMThank you very much for your support. We have been optimizing and upgrading, and we are also controlling costs to provide you with more products. Next month is coming soon. Yes, I have to work overtime and stay up late again. We will design a lot of paints for each product to choose from. Currently, I have also started to review the model data one by one, checking the skeleton and data.

I have seen everyone's wish list, please give us some time because this year's plans are already full. This year there will be some special species, although not well-known, but we will make the product everyone likes.

V @vampiredesign , thank you for your hard work and for listening so closely to the comments and preferences of all of us on this forum! It's great how you pay attention and aim to do better. Means a lot~

Glad also to hear that the plans for this year are full, and that it's just a matter of time before we see what you and the 好龙谷 team have in store. If the paint and patterning on the Nasutoceratops and Ouranosaurus models are anything to go by, we definitely have good things to look forward to. Excited for the special and not well-known species!

Thialfi

I can't wait to see what else Haolonggood has planned, V @vampiredesign! Thank you for all your hard work - these two new figures are amazing and I love to see Haolonggood is using its skill to produce more affordable figures as well.

Carnoking

Nasuto in the house! Oversights in the skull be darned, for 20 bucks this is an absolutely insane level of work!

Spoiler

Never thought I'd say this, but PNSO may have some serious competition if HAOLONGGOOD keep up this level of detail and paint at a fraction of the cost.

And just to remind us that Nasutoceratops really was a little guy  ;)

Group photo!

Outside the impressive amount of color, I wasn't especially taken by the paint job on the Carchar (although I have seen folks with better copies). That said, this Nasutoceratops manages to pack near equal amount of paint onto a much smaller canvas, and features a much more coherent color design. From that standpoint, it's probably the most impressive figure from them to date!

[close]

Just an absolutely awesome offering. Keep up the good work!

SidB

Appreciated the comparison/companion pictures with the PNSO ceratopsians. Along with the competitive aspect, they really display nicely together and that's where I'll put mine.

Fembrogon

A magnificent model for sure! Haolonggood might be on the fast track to becoming one of the finest brands in the market.

Pliosaurking

I'm still trying to decide which one to get the blue or the brown.

Faelrin

avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking Thanks for the comparisons alongside the PNSO and Rebor figures. Since I do have the Rebor Triceratops on hand that gives me a good idea on the size. Similar to Safari Ltd's figure if I recall right?

Definitely a good price for the size and beautiful paint detail.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Quiversaurus

avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking Thank you for the comparison shots with the other ceratopsians and figures, very helpful. Looks like Haolonggood is stepping up this 2023!

Also, "Never thought I'd say this, but PNSO may have some serious competition if HAOLONGGOOD keep up this level of detail and paint at a fraction of the cost."

Totally agree with this ^, especially after their third carcharodontosaurid in a row. Not complaining though, this variety is actually great for us collectors~

Prehistory Resurrection

Flaffy

Initially I preferred the green version, but I'm getting more and more drawn to the complexity of the orange paint scheme.
With the low price of these, I'm very tempted to get both!

dragon53

dragon53

MilkyMoo027

Got both of the nasutoceratops figures, arrived today from ordering at AliExpress. Beautiful detail figures. Worth the money.

GojiraGuy1954

I hope Everything Dinosaur eventually can start selling figures produced by this company in their shop
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Thialfi

ceratopsian

Let's hope we don't have to wait too long!

postsaurischian

:-*  I'm already loving this new company.

ceratopsian

Two more preview shots of the production stage from Paleofiguras:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: