News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenSx

And I was about to purchase the PNSO Ankylosaurus...
Looks like I will wait just a little longer to compare with this one.

suspsy

Do we know for a fact that this is Ankylosaurus?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SidB

Quote from: suspsy on April 08, 2023, 01:01:37 PMDo we know for a fact that this is Ankylosaurus?
It would be great to get a different, though related genus. regardless, the production values continue to be high, it would appear. Let's hope that they get the extremities correct this time.

ceratopsian

As far as I know we have only the images, no name.

Quote from: suspsy on April 08, 2023, 01:01:37 PMDo we know for a fact that this is Ankylosaurus?

SenSx

I assumed it was an Ankylosaurus, but I'm no expert.

Faelrin

Part of me hopes it is Euoplocephalus. Last one on the market was the Battat Terra one. 
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Flaffy

Hopefully no missing anatomy this time around.

GojiraGuy1954

Looks distinctly like Scolosaurus
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Bread

Reminds me of the days when PNSO was first releasing their medium sized line.

ceratopsian

Very much so.

Quote from: Bread on April 08, 2023, 03:49:54 PMReminds me of the days when PNSO was first releasing their medium sized line.

Blade-of-the-Moon

My first thought maybe it was Tarchia I don't think anyone has made a figure of it.

I did get both ouranosaurus in from Lana yesterday.  Glad I bought both, in hand I still can't decide which I prefer. They are very PNSO like for sure.

Thialfi

What a beauty once more from Haolonggood ❤️ And a species we've never seen before!

Flaffy

Would've preferred a Tarchia or Saichania instead, but equally I won't pass up a new ankylosaur!

The yellow colour scheme is very reminiscent of PNSO Sede V.1, while the other whiter one is similar to Sede V.2.

Carnoking

Pliosaurking

Looks like a wonderful little figure, and it will be nice getting a species I never saw before!

ceratopsian

Well we asked for more obscure genera! I need to go and look this one up. I'm partial to ankylosaurs so happy to add another to my collection.

I see I'm not the only photographer to co-opt the Dicraeosaurus base for a new occupant.

Takama

Quote from: Flaffy on April 08, 2023, 06:18:42 PMWould've preferred a Tarchia or Saichania instead, but equally I won't pass up a new ankylosaur!

The yellow colour scheme is very reminiscent of PNSO Sede V.1, while the other whiter one is similar to Sede V.2.

Well your in luck,

According to the Wikipedia page

"Tianzhenosaurus may represent a junior synonym of Saichania,"

Halichoeres

This is a case of "Buy first, figure out taxonomy later."
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Fembrogon

I was wondering when we might see a new reveal; what a pleasant surprise!
Tianzhenosaurus is new to me too; but since it's been known since 1998, and seems to have pretty substantial remains described, a figure representation is welcome and deserved. If it can double as a Saichania, that's a bonus!

SenSx

Ok my bad I can safely buy the PNSO ankylosaurus then.

Cool releases, but they are not making any of the teased dinosaurs on that poster, weird.
I wanted an updated Dilophosaurus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: