News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

I'm just hoping for an accurate updated Nigersaurus since they did Ouranosaurus already.

But plenty of interesting titanosaurs to choose from as well I have to admit.

Flaffy

I noticed that the Orange/Red Ouranosaurus is sold out in many stores on Aliexpress, will this release ever be restocked? Seems quite popular among collectors which I honestly did not expect (pleasantly surprised!), as ornithopods usually aren't the most popular dinosaurs on the market. V @vampiredesign

Edit: Found a shop that still sold the orange version, and bit the bullet and ordered him too. Liked the green version so much that she was looking rather lonely on the shelf. Gonna try my hand at doing the thumb spikes myself this time around using Martin's as a guide.

vampiredesign

Busy preparing new products, previous products may have to wait. I really can't get busy anymore.

Fembrogon

All in good time; please take care and don't get overworked!

Prehistory Resurrection

Flaffy

Quote from: Prehistory Resurrection on May 03, 2023, 08:33:33 PM

Went for the black version, love the contrast on it. The blue feet on the yellow version reminds me of Eofauna's "Cryptic" Triceratops sp.

SidB

Quote from: Flaffy on May 03, 2023, 11:20:10 PM
Quote from: Prehistory Resurrection on May 03, 2023, 08:33:33 PM

Went for the black version, love the contrast on it. The blue feet on the yellow version reminds me of Eofauna's "Cryptic" Triceratops sp.

My choice too, avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy , though with spring weather upon us, blue rubber boots are all the rage.

Quiversaurus

Quote from: vampiredesign on May 03, 2023, 01:01:21 PMBusy preparing new products, previous products may have to wait. I really can't get busy anymore.

All the best V @vampiredesign ! All the thoughts here are just opinions - you know your workload, timeline and priorities best. You and your team are on the right track so far, keep going, but don't forget to rest too!

Bread

I find the Pentaceratops with the blue rain boots to be WAY more subtle than the Eofauna Triceratops sleeves.

Also, maybe I am one in few who enjoy the orange variant over the dark variant. That frill is just so vibrant and what I consider a standout if I had it on my shelf.

Fembrogon

The blue on the Penta definitely looks better applied than the aqua on the Trike - and I say that as someone who prefers the cryptic variant of Eofauna's figure.
I like dark Penta variant more, but I've also learned I have an affinity for higher-contrast color schemes. The orange variant looks very good as well, and probably more nuanced in person similar to the brown version of the Nasutoceratops.

shahinos

Sauropod incoming! See Paleofiguras on Facebook.

ceratopsian

The Facebook images from Paleofiguras:

ItsTwentyBelow

ceratopsian

It would be huge at 1:35 (or thereabouts).    Not my first choice for the firm to release on grounds of space. Plus I have a few representatives already.

Quote from: ItsTwentyBelow on May 05, 2023, 08:47:21 AMMy guess is Brontosaurus!

Remko

Ooh, it's going to be a good year for Sauropod lovers!!

With Rebor's Diplodocus, Guilherme Bilinski's Brontosaurus and now this beauty!

Sim

As I mentioned in the recent acquisitions thread, I'm now mostly interested in smaller figures due to not having a lot of space left.  However I have a space reserved for a large Apatosaurus!  It's interesting that this new figure has spines on the underside of the neck.  It looks very good already!

Bread

Ooooooo!

The sheer bulk of the model is pleasant to my eyes. I always feel that most companies really lack bulking their sauropod figures. I think this one is just about right! But I couldn't give you a guess on the genus...

Carnoking

Quote from: Sim on May 05, 2023, 10:40:47 AMAs I mentioned in the recent acquisitions thread, I'm now mostly interested in smaller figures due to not having a lot of space left.  However I have a space reserved for a large Apatosaurus!  It's interesting that this new figure has spines on the underside of the neck.  It looks very good already!

Didn't notice the spines under the neck until you mentioned it. For reasons that are beyond me, that's a feature I typically loathe to see on sauropod reconstructions* but at least it makes for a noteworthy addition on this figure.

*and yet I go nuts for the inflatable gular sacs of Prehistoric Planet, what's up with that?

Paleo Flo

Looks promising. I guess Apatosaurus
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Bread

The spikes on the underside of the neck is pure speculation right?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: