News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO : New for 2023

Started by Renecito, February 08, 2023, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian thank you! So I just got with a help center agent immediately. They told me I will receive a refund within the next 5 days. They also told me I should have never been denied to receive a refund as I provided all the correct information. Very odd experience, and I still will be hesitant to purchase directly from PNSO's aliexpress store.

thomasw100

In the end you may need to file a Paypal claim or a claim through your credit card company. This is why I normally pay only by Paypal on Aliexpress. As long as the other side cannot produce a proof of delivery Paypal will side with you and you will get your money back. But actually I do now order any PNSO or Haolonggood models always from Lana Time Shop and directly through their website (and I use Paypal in this case as well). They have mostly free shipping and their customer service is really good. I think that in case of some issue with a shipment they would be reasonable and try to find a fair solution.

ceratopsian

Glad to be of help, avatar_Bread @Bread.  And yes, like T @thomasw100, I use PayPal on AliExpress (and eBay, come to that).  I think it does provide an extra layer of protection if a purchase goes wrong.  My impression with AliExpress and PayPal is that AliExpress does not release the funds to the seller until delivery is confirmed by the customer.  But I'm not 100% sure on this!

My previous customer experience with PNSO (not via AliExpress) is that customer service was excellent.  However, and it's a big however, this was when their Corythosaurus was produced and when their Sinoceratops bookend came out.  So a good while ago - things might well be different now.  The other day I asked via Facebook Messenger if they would be putting up their 2024 desk calendar on AliExpress, as I would like one.  I never even had a reply.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Received the Alamosaurus from Lana yesterday, it's a decent sized figure, basically the same as CollectA's Ruyangosaurus. maybe slightly smaller? head detail seems a bit muted? I think they just sculpt these details so fine that when the cast them they aren't very noticeable. The pricing kind of bothers me, CollectA at 40.00 and this one is 75.00 ? That's a BIG difference.

SidB

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 05, 2023, 04:31:35 PMReceived the Alamosaurus from Lana yesterday, it's a decent sized figure, basically the same as CollectA's Ruyangosaurus. maybe slightly smaller? head detail seems a bit muted? I think they just sculpt these details so fine that when the cast them they aren't very noticeable. The pricing kind of bothers me, CollectA at 40.00 and this one is 75.00 ? That's a BIG difference.
For an exact size comparison, see my latest post on the new acquisitions thread, avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon .

Joel1905

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 05, 2023, 04:31:35 PMReceived the Alamosaurus from Lana yesterday, it's a decent sized figure, basically the same as CollectA's Ruyangosaurus. maybe slightly smaller? head detail seems a bit muted? I think they just sculpt these details so fine that when the cast them they aren't very noticeable. The pricing kind of bothers me, CollectA at 40.00 and this one is 75.00 ? That's a BIG difference.

No disrespect intended towards CollectA, but the finer detailing and sculpting on PNSO's part, as well as the more complex paintwork are the reasons behind the price difference.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 05, 2023, 04:31:35 PMReceived the Alamosaurus from Lana yesterday, it's a decent sized figure, basically the same as CollectA's Ruyangosaurus. maybe slightly smaller? .......

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Joel1905 on December 05, 2023, 09:57:30 PM

No disrespect intended towards CollectA, but the finer detailing and sculpting on PNSO's part, as well as the more complex paintwork are the reasons behind the price difference.

That's still a lot of difference, just compare them to HALONGOOD. More similar paint and sculpting there.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 05, 2023, 10:09:15 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 05, 2023, 04:31:35 PMReceived the Alamosaurus from Lana yesterday, it's a decent sized figure, basically the same as CollectA's Ruyangosaurus. maybe slightly smaller? .......

Looking them on my shelf side by side Samuel looks a bit shorter in height and length. In your pic it looks like Samuel is in front of the Ruyangosaurus?

SenSx

So no last PNSO release for 2023 ?
That's it ?

SRF

Usually PNSO has multiple new releases in December, so I expect at least one release of them before the holidays.
But today, I'm just being father

LucasLiu

Sim

Yes! :)  I'm ready for a Spinosaurus figure!

postosuchus

upcoming release: adult Spinosaurs and young Spino?

Sim

I've just seen on Paleofiguras's Facebook page that those images are part of a PNSO survey which asks, if PNSO makes a new museum line Spinosaurus, what would you like it to come with, a baby, a skull or prey?  avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres, I thought this might interest you?  Personally, I don't care what it comes with, I just want the Spinosaurus.  I wonder if it will be a little while before it's released though, if PNSO is doing this survey.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

I'm personally all for more baby dinosaurs.

SenSx

Definitely the baby !
That means a Spino is coming, but just not yet !
I hope we get a final PNSO release this year though.

Tracewyrm!

Quote from: postosuchus on December 06, 2023, 06:54:20 PMupcoming release: adult Spinosaurs and young Spino?
I have been wandering if PNSO would eventually include baby theropods for a while so I kind of hope that ends up being the case. I prefer baby dinosaurs as accessories in this line compared to the skulls.
* (It's locked.)

Faelrin

I would definitely prefer the baby of those three options, but I'd manage regardless.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Mattyonyx

Quote from: Sim on December 06, 2023, 07:18:32 PMI've just seen on Paleofiguras's Facebook page that those images are part of a PNSO survey which asks, if PNSO makes a new museum line Spinosaurus, what would you like it to come with, a baby, a skull or prey?  avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres, I thought this might interest you?  Personally, I don't care what it comes with, I just want the Spinosaurus.  I wonder if it will be a little while before it's released though, if PNSO is doing this survey.

Is there an actual survey/poll?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: