News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO : New for 2023

Started by Renecito, February 08, 2023, 12:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Bread on January 08, 2024, 04:09:50 PM
Quote from: Carnoking on January 08, 2024, 03:55:09 PM
Quote from: Bread on January 08, 2024, 03:45:23 PM
Quote from: Carnoking on January 08, 2024, 02:52:45 PMPNSO is having a small winter sale over at aliexpress, just in case anyone is interested.
I wonder how well Cameron the Tyrannosaurus sells when it's the one figure that is not part of the sale. Everything else is thought... even the new Spinosaurus.

I noticed the Alamosaurus is not on sale either. Hopefully that bodes well for their sizable sauropod sale numbers.
Either that, or they sunk so much money into that thing that they're hesitant to offer it at a discount.
Oh good catch! There was that time it qualified for the amazon discount, but that is no longer available for all PNSO figures.

Yeah I don't doubt PNSO took a risk with the Alamosaurus, and I don't recommend anyone to order it from their aliexpress store at the moment, if you can, use amazon for its free shipping. Currently the price for shipping the Alamosaurus through Aliexpress is ~$22 to the USA.

I ordered it from Lana with free shipping.

SidB

Did you order it very recently, avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon ? I went looking for Lana's site last night on eBay, but found only three figures available. Furthermore, and oddly, their site had disappeared from my list of favorite sellers. Weird.

Joel1905

Everything Dinosaur say they have an unannounced PNSO figure coming with the same shipment as the new Spinosaurus... and they liked my comment wishing for a lipped Rex or another Sauropod  ;D

Tracewyrm!

Quote from: Joel1905 on January 09, 2024, 10:26:36 PMEverything Dinosaur say they have an unannounced PNSO figure coming with the same shipment as the new Spinosaurus... and they liked my comment wishing for a lipped Rex or another Sauropod  ;D

I'm not going to take this as 100% proof of anything, but it would be really interesting if this is supposed to be them dropping a hint. Time will tell, I suppose.

If it's a new sauropod, then great! If it's the lipped rex, I suppose it's better to rip off the bandaid early, we all know it's coming sooner or later anyway. Whichever it is, I'm sure the sculpt will be great as we've come to expect by now.
* (It's locked.)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SidB on January 09, 2024, 09:29:13 PMDid you order it very recently, avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon ? I went looking for Lana's site last night on eBay, but found only three figures available. Furthermore, and oddly, their site had disappeared from my list of favorite sellers. Weird.

I ordered last month after it went up for sale. But I order direct from their website, they tend to charge more for ebay sales as they have to pay more fees.

https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/pnso/products/pnso79

rm0918

Ordering direct is cheaper, also if something is in their Ebay store and not on the website, ask them to put it on the website and they will with a mark down from Ebay.

SRF

While the sale on AliExpress is now over, I managed to pick up Aymen the Spinosaurus with a discount of 30% afterwards. Only a few are left right now.
But today, I'm just being father

SRF

Today I received Aymen the Spinosaurus. Took only one week to arrive which is nice.

Man this figure is ridiculously well detailed. Feels like a step forward even compared to my other favorite figures of 2023.
But today, I'm just being father

Carnoking

The Last Titan!

Still haven't gotten any word on the status of my HLG Alamosaurus so to tide myself over, I caved and picked up Samuel.

Scale be darned, he's still quite the looker in my book!

Spoiler

They may be few and far between, but I always love seeing PNSO make sauropods!

Here he is with the other Titanosaur I have on hand, the HLG Ampelosaurus!

And while we're on HLG, here's Samuel with their Apatosaurus. Man on man, despite how much I like this figure, I can't imagine how amazing it would be in that same 1:35 scale.

Something like this I imagine. Come on PNSO! You've done it before!

Here he is with some other late Cretaceous friends. First up, Sede the Ankylosaurus.

Doyle the Triceratops

Aubrey the Torosaurus

Austin the Pachycephalosaurus

And a dinosaur I'm sure no one has heard of, it's Cameron the T. rex!
[close]

Tracewyrm!

I suppose this would be the best place to post this, but, for the folks who currently own Aymen, what are your thoughts on him? I've been on the fence for a while, since its still a pricey figure, so I'm looking to hear some opinions from people who already have it in-hand.

It looks good from reviews, though I'm interested in knowing if there is anything I should know prior to getting the Spinosaurus.

Thank you in advance!
* (It's locked.)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Tracewyrm! on March 08, 2024, 04:58:55 PMI suppose this would be the best place to post this, but, for the folks who currently own Aymen, what are your thoughts on him? I've been on the fence for a while, since its still a pricey figure, so I'm looking to hear some opinions from people who already have it in-hand.

It looks good from reviews, though I'm interested in knowing if there is anything I should know prior to getting the Spinosaurus.

Thank you in advance!

I didn't have any issues with mine other than cost but he is decently priced when you compare him to a painted resin model. You just have to figure out what to do with all those paper products and how to store them/sell them or give them away. If you have him, the past Spinosaurus and the baby/juvenile one they released awhile ago it makes a nice life cycle set.

Sim

I recieved Aymen today and it's a satisfying figure.  I'm happy to finally have a good accurate Spinosaurus figure!  It's impressive and one of PNSO's best in my opinion.  I posted more thoughts in the Recent acquisitions thread, so you can check it if you want more of my thoughts, but I don't think there's anything else you should know about the figure.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

triceratops83

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 09, 2024, 01:16:14 AMNo fish  >:(
 ;)

What you need is a figure of a large fish eating a bonus baby spinosaur.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Sim

Halichoeres

Quote from: triceratops83 on March 09, 2024, 01:54:11 AM
 ;)

What you need is a figure of a large fish eating a bonus baby spinosaur.

That would be acceptable!

Quote from: Sim on March 09, 2024, 01:56:31 AM
 ;)
Aymen ate it.

Haha, guess we'd better cut one open to see what it was!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Sim

Concavenator

Faelrin

The figure is mostly based on Allosaurus fragilis material, so I'm not too fussed in using it as that one, but I am curious what this means for using the figure as its namesake.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Carnoking

All caught up on PNSO's '23 releases. Aymen here marks the last, and dare I say, one of the best releases from them last year!

PNSO's detail work and paint continues to amaze. Every time I think they've peaked, they turn around and do something even more impressive!

It's amazing to see how far they (and Spinosaurus itself!) have come in a matter of a few years.

Spoiler

While we're at it, how about some other spinosaurid comparisons?

Here's Aymen with Chongzuo, the Sinpliosaurus

And Thabo the Suchomimus!

[close]

But of course, the obligatory comparison would be between Cameron and Aymen!

"Three Kings"

Nice to have each of the "big three" from PNSO!

Oh, and he comes with that skull. Nice I guess. Starting to get quite the collection of these little things.

Spoiler

"I saw that."

[close]

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: