News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Requests for Papo 2013: Step 4 (The happy ending)

Started by anchry6, December 21, 2012, 06:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchry6

Due to the unexpected success of this event... I decided to propose it again next year.
;D ;)
Start this Topic to ask if you have some advice for me and improvements for next year.

Happy holidays to all.  :))

:D

John

How about something like Deinosuchus or Sarcosuchus? Or maybe something along the lines of Ornithosuchus,or Euparkeria.Or maybe something more monstrous looking,like a Saurosuchus or Postosuchus type thing. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Aram-Rex

A Ceratosaurus would be nice and an Entelodont. A Dilophosaurus too

Aram-Rex

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

anchry6

I explained myself badly ...
Since January, I'll make new demands made well ..
I meant if you have any complaints about how I work this year.
Or if you have suggestions.

:D

Takama

UM, no complaints from me.     the voteing system worked fine.   

ZoPteryx

I think how you ran it this year worked very well. :)

Horridus

More animals that SHOULD (or can plausibly) be scaly, please. How about another ornithopod? A quadrupedal one this time, please. I think it'd be hard for them to get a conservative-looking hadrosaur like Edmontosaurus or Shantungosaurus drastically wrong. Or...Iguanodon? Everyone's got to have one of those.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus