News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sources for the Papo brown running rex?

Started by Seijun, December 28, 2012, 11:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seijun

Does anyone know where I can find the Papo BROWN running rex, other than mastermind toys? I was able to order one brown rex from them, but it was badly packed and suffered some paint rubs as a result. I contacted them and they sent a replacement for free. However, although I had specifically asked for the brown rex and had specifically asked for the replacement to be well packed, the replacement was packed even worse than the first one, and they sent me a green one instead of brown! His tail was actually sticking out of the box, and his jaw is so loose it wont stay closed. So, any suggestions for an alternative source of brown rexes would be much appreciated.  :-\
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Takama

The only other country that i know sells it regurily is France.

Some members got it there Via a Pen-Pal

Roselaar

I take it there's still no official word then on Papo releasing this Rex worldwide next year, as they did with their other Exclusives? I really hope they will, it would save me a lot of trouble and probably money too.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.