News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Perotorum's 3d models

Started by Perotorum, November 21, 2023, 02:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perotorum

More so, I already have a sizable roster for Triassic Poland including, lisowicia, smok, matoposaurus, tanystropheus, placodus, stagonolepis, ozimek, and I am considering velocipes, any other suggestions?

Perotorum

Quote from: Perotorum on November 28, 2023, 09:20:27 PMMore so, I already have a sizable roster for Triassic Poland including, lisowicia, smok, matoposaurus, tanystropheus, placodus, stagonolepis, ozimek, and I am considering velocipes, any other suggestions?
Let me also add, I will also release an estemennosuchus.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Perotorum on November 28, 2023, 09:20:27 PMMore so, I already have a sizable roster for Triassic Poland including, lisowicia, smok, matoposaurus, tanystropheus, placodus, stagonolepis, ozimek, and I am considering velocipes, any other suggestions?
Just some ideas
Erythrosuchus
Proterosuchus
Teleocrater
Silesaurus
Eryops

If interested of course

BlueKrono

avatar_Perotorum @Perotorum Triassic Poland? One of my favorite prehistoric animals happens to fit the bill: Gerrothorax!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Perotorum

Quote from: BlueKrono on November 29, 2023, 02:59:26 AMavatar_Perotorum @Perotorum Triassic Poland? One of my favorite prehistoric animals happens to fit the bill: Gerrothorax!
Wish granted, which makes 2 Polish temnospondyls this week.

Perotorum

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on November 29, 2023, 02:32:57 AM
Just some ideas
Erythrosuchus
Proterosuchus
Teleocrater
Silesaurus
Eryops

If interested of course

Silesaurus is a defenite, the others I planned to model during the triassic-permian week.

Halichoeres

Well, both Saurichthys and Gyrolepis are known from the Triassic of Poland!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Perotorum

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 29, 2023, 06:40:27 PMWell, both Saurichthys and Gyrolepis are known from the Triassic of Poland!
Saurichthys is a definite, although I think that I will no longer take any further suggestions, as by the point I finish, that will be 12 models designed this week, I hope that is enough for everyone.

Perotorum

Some pictures of the models I have made thus far.

Note, the estemmenosuchus was out of boredom, and starting on December 3, I will start uploading for the advent calendar, and so this series will come to an end.

https://www.printables.com/@CHarbison_1036815/models

Perotorum

Instead of the velocipes, I decided to do a Paleorhynus, just as a heads up for tomorrow, and I will do a saurichthys as that would be easiest to scale at 1/35 and preserve some detail, at least with a fine-layer nozzle on most 3d printers.

Perotorum

I apologize for the wait, I was experiencing an issue with my PC, so for the first addition to the Advent Calendar, I did a Platytholus.

The final 3 models from Triassic Poland are Paleorhinus, Silesaurus, and Saurichthys.

Perotorum

Advent Calendar day 2, today I did a Vectipelta.

Perotorum

Today I may be a bit late in uploading, but I will release an Inawentu in multiple poses.

Halichoeres

Thanks for making a Saurichthys! I think I might have to try that one out on a printer.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Perotorum

Sorry for my tardiness, but I have created an Inawentu for Advent Day 3, this time, I experimented with posing the model.

Perotorum

Today I uploaded a Maiasaura out of pure boredom, for the Advent Calendar, I uploaded a thescelosaurus, and I added a posed model for the Wendiceratops.

https://www.printables.com/@CHarbison_1036815/models

Perotorum

Today for the Advent Calendar, I uploaded a Gonkoken, and I will upload a stegouros later today.

Perotorum

Sorry I missed a few days,I had a nasty flu, so I will try to catch up, today I made a sphaerotholus.

Perotorum

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on November 28, 2023, 12:27:17 AMIf you're still taking suggestions, I'd love to see a Tarchia or another sauropod!

And wish granted

And here are some of th missed figures from the Advent Calendar.

Perotorum

I made some new models for the Advent Calendar, species include gryposaurus, colossosuchus, laiyangosaurus, venkatosuchus, and jormungandr.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: