News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Saurópod Figures

Started by Diplo, November 26, 2023, 03:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diplo

Greetings Dinofriends, I would like to know what are your favorite sauropod toys or figures. Thank you <3

JimoAi

For mine I'd say the PNSO Alamosaurus. It was a live at first sight figure for me. The HLG Apatosaurus is a close contender if I collect more than one figure per group

Jose S.M.

PNSO Alamosaurus is definitely a great figure! Also the Haolonggood Apatosaurus and the PNSO Lingwulong. Others more affordable but great for their price are the lastest CollectA Ruyangosaurus,Mamenchisaurus and the new Dreadnoughtus. Their Daxiatitan is good to albeit older.Also there's Safari's Camarasaurus and Malawisaurus, their Diplodocus is a bit controversial but I like it. Talking about Diplodocus the Eofauna one is really good as is their Atlasaurus.

Blade-of-the-Moon

In addition to those mentioned, Rebor Diplodocus, W-Dragon Giraffatitan, Guilherme Bilinski Apatosaurus.

thomasw100

I would also say W-Dragon Giraffatitan is a great figure, then Haolonggood Apatosaurus and PNSO Lingwulong. Further to that, MuSee studio Dreadnoughtus (unfortunately sold out) and Linghu studio Camarasaurus (still available). The latter two are resin models.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

My favorite would have to be my 1:35 Era Terra Patagotitan, it's a behemoth!

postsaurischian

Concavenator

The Eofauna Diplodocus is also my favorite sauropod figure.

ceratopsian

My Era Terra Patagotitan. The Haolonggood Apatosaurus. And the PNSO Lingwulong. I'd add in the Haolonggood Ampelosaurus as well. And of course the old Battat Diplodocus.  I don't have the PNSO Alamosaurus yet, but I expect it to join this list when I see it in hand. Rather different, but I have a soft spot for the CollectA rearing Diplodocus.

Eatmycar

Hammond Collection Brachiosaurus.

Accuracy be damned, it's based on a 30 year old design, but it does what the film animal does in person. It's imposing, awe-inspiring, and frankly a work of art in of irrelevant. 1/18 will likely never see big sauropods when Mattel closes the gates on Jurassic Park [who knows when that will be though), so it's certainly a show stopper.

thomasw100

So if you are open to Jurassic World based dinosaurs, then certainly the Nanmu Brachiosaurus would be a good choice. This model, despite its paleontological inaccuracies, has a presence. And the paint application is really nice for each of the three color variants.

thomasw100

Forgot one thing. Not sure if you are aware of this, there was a Haolonggood teaser about their planned sauropod models for next year. There will be four really large models. Alamosaurus in true 1:35 scale is already confirmed and the other three (also in 1:35 scale) are supposed to be Argentinosaurus, Mamenchisaurus and Brachiosaurus or Giraffatitan. So depending on how much you plan to spend on sauropod models, you may as well hold back a while and see what they release.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.