News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WANTED:Carnegie Sinraptor

Started by Spino-rex13, January 19, 2013, 06:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spino-rex13

Does anyone now where I could buy a carnegie sinraptor. MUST be able to use PAYPAL and ship to Australia.

Spino-rex13

Also forgot to mention does anyone know where to buy the Carnegie Psittacosaurus. Same as above must pay with PayPal and post to Australia.

Thanks

I found the psittacosaurus on ebay so now let's focus on the Sinraptor

ZoPteryx

The Psittacosaurus turns up pretty often on ebay, often in mixed dino lots.  The Sinraptor seems much rarer.

Takama

DeJankins has one for sale,     they are willing to ship anywhere in the world. and they accept Paypal

http://dejankins.com/DeJankins/Safari_CC.html

To Order, you simply have to send him an E-Mail that request that item (see ordering and shipping link)

Spino-rex13

When I asked Dejankins about the sinraptor he told me he had forgotten to update his website. So I'm stil up to suggestions.

Thanks

Spino-rex13

Argh..... Found another sinraptor, once again missed out (wouldn't post to Australia).

Primeval12

UK

Hi, can you reply to DeJankins emails to you regarding the sinraptor you are after

Spino-rex13

Update!!!!

Sinraptors can be purchased without PayPal

Spino-rex13

What's your guys opinions in BayState replicas