You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What Dead Dinosaur Would You Like To See Next?

Started by suspsy, February 22, 2013, 01:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Given how overwhelmingly positive the response to the Collecta Dead Triceratops has been, I was curious as to what dinosaurs should also receive the deceased treatment.

Personally, I'd like to see a section of an Apatosaurus carcass similar to the famous mount at the AMNH:

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Takama

From CollectA

Edmontosaurus

Apatoesaurus(Without The Allosaur)

A dinosaur Skeleton

Blade-of-the-Moon

I guess some sort of hadrosaur..honestly though it's easy enough to make a dead dino.  I'm be happy to create something for someone if wanted.

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 22, 2013, 03:51:36 PM
I guess some sort of hadrosaur..honestly though it's easy enough to make a dead dino.  I'm be happy to create something for someone if wanted.

You have the skill to create Custom Figures?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on February 22, 2013, 04:12:45 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 22, 2013, 03:51:36 PM

You have the skill to create Custom Figures?

Some things. Dead dinos I'm sure.  I created one dead dragon corpse and 2 rather large ( 12"-24" " zombie dragons.  Basically the same sort of bones and all..flesh and organs are easily added. Just miniature versions of what I've done at the haunt.

Simon

deleted - wrong thread

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Gwangi

I would like dead figures of famous fossils and fossil assemblages but what they looked like just after death, not after fossilization. The various hadrosaur mummies, any feathered dinosaur from China or Archeopteryx, Oviraptor on a nest etc. That goes for prehistoric animals aside from dinosaurs too.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I don't know about specific finds..but I can certainly create general carcasses. Theropod, hadrosaur or otherwise. :)

mmfrankford

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 23, 2013, 12:52:52 AM
I don't know about specific finds..but I can certainly create general carcasses. Theropod, hadrosaur or otherwise. :)

...mean ole lady down the street, annoying dog next door, etc...  ;D LOL

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: mmfrankford on February 23, 2013, 02:03:27 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 23, 2013, 12:52:52 AM

...mean ole lady down the street, annoying dog next door, etc...  ;D LOL

Those too ! You want scaled down or life size ? ;D lol

tanystropheus

Top Dead Dinosaur Toys

1) Dead Amphicoelias fragillimus 1/40 scale (CollectA)
2) T-rex cannibalizing T-rex Deluxe diorama set (WS)
3) Mamenchisaurus w/ removable head (Carnegie)
4) Dead Suchomimus (exquisitely detailed by Papo)

Spino-rex13

I would really like:

. Dead Allosaurus
. Dead Ouranosaurus
. Dead Carcharadontosaurus
. Dead Majungasaurus

amargasaurus cazaui

Since the question is...what Dead Dinosaur Would you like to see next, my answer would be ........Barney!!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on February 23, 2013, 07:27:53 AM
Since the question is...what Dead Dinosaur Would you like to see next, my answer would be ........Barney!!!

Sing with me " Oh mothers tell your children not to do what I have done..don't go around hating purple dinosaurs..let the children have their fun. " 

An except from the end of an old PT article where an artist was asked to create a JP Raptor attacking Barney sculpture...he ended with the above to the tune of House of the Rising Sun . lol ;D

I'm actually surprised Barney has hung as long as he has.

Brontozaurus

If CollectA did a rendition of the Knight painting of Allosaurus then it would let them do two things: do another dead dinosaur, and do a new Allosaurus (because their old one is awful).
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Brontozaurus on February 23, 2013, 11:18:32 PM
If CollectA did a rendition of the Knight painting of Allosaurus then it would let them do two things: do another dead dinosaur, and do a new Allosaurus (because their old one is awful).

I have to agree..though Malcolm's version of the same scene is pretty awesome . :)

Takama

I have been asking them to make an living Apatoesaurus with a Allosaurus Latched on as it jumped on to it

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: