You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

For Sale: Shapeways, Shane Foulkes and Tamiya dinosaurs

Started by 0onarcissisto0, February 24, 2013, 06:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0onarcissisto0

Hey guys,

I'm selling the following unpainted Shapeways dinosaurs:

1) David Krentz 1:144 Edmontosaurus in WSF - $10
2) DK 1:144 Ankylosaurus in WSF - $8
3) DK 1:144 Agustinia in WSF - $10
4) DK 1:72 Tyrannosaurus Rex in Frosted Detail (tip of lower jaw broke off and lost) - Retail $43.44, selling for $30 in case someone wants to fix it up

Also selling:

1) Model Mansion's 1:15 Majungasaurus sculpted by Shane Foulkes (kit has been glued/pinned with no putty work yet, glass eyes already installed and base painted) - $90

Also selling the following Tamiya plastic kits:

1) 1:35 Tyrannosaurus Rex (brand new in box) - $35
2) 1:35 Triceratops (complete but partially built and painted in walking position, base untouched) - $20
3) 1:35 Chasmosaurus (brand new in box) - $20

PM me if interested!

Jeb
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Primeval12

How big is the Agustinia (I'm too lazy to calculate), what does WSF mean, and how much is shipping.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: primeval12 on February 24, 2013, 09:23:18 PM
How big is the Agustinia (I'm too lazy to calculate), what does WSF mean, and how much is shipping.
WSF= White, Strong and Flexible.

Takama

I beleave its real small

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on February 25, 2013, 01:33:22 AM

I beleave its real small

You can check sizes on Shapeways site. :)

0onarcissisto0

Hey all, I made a mistake in my initial post. I corrected the prices for the Shapeways figures. I was using the website as a reference but did not look at the proper material. My apologies.

- DK -

0onarcissisto0

Hey Primeval, sorry but I made a mistake on the initial price. The Agustinia will be $10, not $4 (I was looking at the Sandstone material and not White, Strong and Flexible). But yeah, it's about 11.5 cm in length. It will probably be about $10 for shipping to the States. Let me know if you're still interested. I can probably give you a better deal if you decide to take more than one Shapeways figure. It might also be more worthwhile for you, shipping fee considered.

Jeb

- DK -

Primeval12

0onarcissisto0

- DK -

s.foulkes

Jeb go ahead and send the young man (primeval12) his model he wanted , i will pay the 10$ all he has to do is take care of shipping. Every young man should have a dinosaur.
Shane.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

0onarcissisto0

One heck of a stand-up guy, Shane ;)

So what do you say, Primeval? You good to pay the shipping? :D

- DK -

Blade-of-the-Moon

amargasaurus cazaui

If thats all that is stopping the deal, meaning if his parents dont care, I will throw ten dollars out there for his shipping and back Shanes Play.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Primeval12

That's very nice of you guys and thank you. I'll still have to check with the parents about giving you my address but they'll say yes.

0onarcissisto0

Wow, we have some really good people here! Glad to be a part of this forum :)

- DK -

Primeval12

Thanks for the offer but my parents said no. You guys are awesome though :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

0onarcissisto0

- DK -

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.