News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Guess the figure!!!!

Started by Primeval12, March 20, 2012, 08:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seijun

The desc. on the dinosaur collectors site mentioned that some of the figures in that set were reissued, so I thought maybe that could be it.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

SBell

Quote from: Seijun on July 10, 2012, 07:26:01 PM
The desc. on the dinosaur collectors site mentioned that some of the figures in that set were reissued, so I thought maybe that could be it.

Nope--Series 4 was never reissued (it was the last of the Chocolasaurs Dinotales sets). Series 1 was repainted and re-released as S1v2; Series 3 was repackaged as Dinomania in North America, but it never really took off.

SBell

I just noticed a need for a bump! After I remembered what it was, of course.

And apparently another clue is needed, so--

I already said it's Japanese. But it's not Kaiyodo.

Jetoar

I am brown With dark strips in my body and tail. I was made for Kenner in 1996 and I have damage in my body, tail and leg.  Good luck  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SBell

Quote from: Jetoar on November 16, 2012, 03:50:46 AM
I am brown With dark strips in my body and tail. I was made for Kenner in 1996 and I have damage in my body, tail and leg.  Good luck  ^-^.

You don't get to do that until mine has been answered! And it sounds a lot like the JP Allosaurus.

Jetoar

Quote from: SBell on November 16, 2012, 05:04:22 AM

You don't get to do that until mine has been answered! And it sounds a lot like the JP Allosaurus.

Yes congratulations and sorry :o. Is it a T-Rex?
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

SBell

Quote from: Jetoar on November 16, 2012, 10:14:32 AM

You might need to go and read the description.

Jetoar

Quote from: SBell on November 16, 2012, 01:26:09 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 16, 2012, 10:14:32 AM

You might need to go and read the description.

I rode the description but I dont know this figure now.

Takama

Henkelotherium guimarotae

YUJIN 2000's ?

SBell

Quote from: Takama on January 13, 2013, 09:52:34 PM
Henkelotherium guimarotae

YUJIN 2000's ?

Yes, finally. I think that took long enough--over 6 months! Let's see if you can match that!

Takama

I had a hunch of what it was,   but i wasn't sure what it was called

OK I hope i described this alright

This came out awhile ago around either 2007 or 2006 at Walmarts everywhere  It is made of solid PVC and was released as part of a toyline whose name was originally the name of CollectAs line of animal figures. But unlike CollectA, this line was not operated by Procon

Its a Cliche Meat Eater BTW and it was the largest of the three dinosaur figures in the line

Splonkadumpocus

Primeval12

Is it the nature's wonders T. Rex?

Takama

Primeval12

There are three of them each in a different pose, They are smaller than the schleich velociraptor and They're carnivores.

mmfrankford

The old safari velociraptor pack?  ??? :)

Splonkadumpocus

The Carnegie Deinonychus pack?

mmfrankford

Primeval12

No, I tricked you guys on that one, there three figures but not on a base

SBell

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: