News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Guess the figure!!!!

Started by Primeval12, March 20, 2012, 08:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrx

Nah, it has to be that dicraeosaurid/hadrosaur that's been so controversial.

Yutyrannus

Balaur: Nope.

Okay, Patrx you got it. That was quicker than I'd anticipated :)).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Patrx

Oh, hey; so does that mean I come up with the next one? I've never participated in this thread before  :))

A feathery blue figure that's a blatant duplicate of a commonly-seen stock image.

Jetoar

Guanlong of expo of japan?
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Patrx

PaleoMatt

Patrx

Quote from: TE Matt on November 14, 2015, 09:41:11 AM
Mojo Velociraptor?

Also incorrect - sorry for the very late response!

Takama

Patrx

Quote from: Patrx on October 20, 2015, 11:11:06 PMA feathery blue figure that's a blatant duplicate of a commonly-seen stock image.
Quote from: Takama on December 08, 2015, 11:08:42 PMGeoworld Troodon

That's the one!

Takama

Ok

This figure is small. and it is a Copy of a Larger Figure thats made by the same manufacturer

It comes from a company that Makes Excellent Modern Animals, but Poor Dinosaurs.   Also its was released this year.

The figure is Blue white and Brown

Rain

Shleich's mini Carnotaurus ?

Takama

LophoLeeVT

plese give me a hint whether it is a schleich or not? please!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Takama

laticauda

Could it be the 2015 Mojo mini Brachiosaurus?

Takama

Darn it.    Your close, but no its not the Brachiosaurus.

Lanthanotus

Do dig this thread up from its wintery grave..... I name the Mojö Min Ankylosaurus.

Lanthanotus

Takama

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Takama on April 01, 2016, 10:20:25 PM
Yes you did, your turn

Uh oh, my turn :D.....

... okay,... this retired figure is actually no dinosaur, but reptilian... and my two year old son called it a "Gürteltier" (armadillo) ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: