News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nebuloids photos

Started by Nebuloid, March 11, 2013, 09:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everything_Dinosaur

Once again very impressive pics, we know the Miragaia can you identify the Theropod in the second pic for us, its causing a bit of a debate here.

Nebuloid

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on July 10, 2013, 09:47:35 PM
Once again very impressive pics, we know the Miragaia can you identify the Theropod in the second pic for us, its causing a bit of a debate here.

That's a Safari Allosaurus from 2007 !

Nebuloid

Jetoar

Wonderful Dino-Riders, I remember old times  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Nebuloid

Beautiful weather today, had to take my spinosaurus for a walk :

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Battatitan

Absolutely beautiful Spino dioramas  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Dinotopia piece was well executed !

Nice detail shots on the Spino as well..the 2nd one is superb.

Nebuloid

Two new shots taken last week:

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Thanks for looking !

Jetoar

I think that you have a great photo camera  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Nebuloid

Quote from: Jetoar on September 18, 2013, 08:58:14 PM
I think that you have a great photo camera  ^-^.

Oh I have several...  ;)

Anyway, here is something I just finished :

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Gwangi

Really like that Apatosaurus picture. I almost missed the Diplodocus in the background of the pachy shot.

radman

This is really nice.  I'm guessing you put your model in front of a poster?  Regardless, well done. If you had entered this in the contest, I would have voted for it.

Nebuloid

Quote from: radman on September 20, 2013, 08:02:54 PM
This is really nice.  I'm guessing you put your model in front of a poster?  Regardless, well done. If you had entered this in the contest, I would have voted for it.

No poster, all photoshop...  About 7 images thrown together in that one !
I did plan to enter the contest with a real ( non digital ) diorama but it didn't work out.

Nebuloid

Jetoar

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

I also love the apatosaurus pic. Nice job.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Nebuloid

Dinomike

My favorite is the Anatotitan!  It' very cool - disco dinosaur! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Dinomike

Sorry! Edmontosaurus, of course! And yes, the Apatosaurus one is wonderful!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Nebuloid

Just posted this Dimetrodon last week :

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

And an Allosaurus as well, cant post images easily now because flickr changed something. Had to puzzle together how to even share 1 image...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: