News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nebuloids photos

Started by Nebuloid, March 11, 2013, 09:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebuloid

Two new additions on flickr :

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

;D

Nebuloid

SpittersForEver

Nebuloid

Two quick ones today :
- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Gwangi

Great photos as usual. You going to enter the contest? Also, what sauropod is that in the first photo?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Gwangi on June 19, 2014, 08:24:37 PM
Great photos as usual. You going to enter the contest? Also, what sauropod is that in the first photo?
That's Rarebreed's Dicraeosaurus print.

Nebuloid

Thanks people ! And yes I probably will enter the contest, last year my planned diorama turned out to be too difficult...

joossa

Fantastic shots!

Quote from: Nebuloid on August 20, 2013, 07:34:16 PM
Beautiful weather today, had to take my spinosaurus for a walk :

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

What spino model/figure is this?
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Nebuloid

Quote from: joossa on August 17, 2014, 06:11:16 AM
Fantastic shots!

What spino model/figure is this?

Thank you ! It's a Kinto/Favorite Desktop Model Spinosaurus...

Nebuloid

- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

Patrx

Tyto_Theropod

Awesome as always. Let's all follow nebuloid and take our Spinosaurus for a walk :)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Nebuloid

Quote from: Patrx on September 09, 2014, 07:09:07 PM
Wow, that's beautiful!

Thank you !

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on September 09, 2014, 11:12:24 PM
Awesome as always. Let's all follow nebuloid and take our Spinosaurus for a walk :)

Haha, might need a big leash to walk that beast !

Nebuloid

laticauda

Quote from: Nebuloid on September 09, 2014, 06:57:03 PM
- by Nebula-1, on Flickr
On one hand I love this picture.  The color, the pose, and the rain.  I was thinking to myself wow, that is spectacular.  Then I had to notice, that it is raining but nothing is wet.  Now I am sad, because I still like the pic, but I can't get over the fact that nothing is wet. :(

Nebuloid

Quote from: laticauda on September 17, 2014, 12:49:34 AM

On one hand I love this picture.  The color, the pose, and the rain.  I was thinking to myself wow, that is spectacular.  Then I had to notice, that it is raining but nothing is wet.  Now I am sad, because I still like the pic, but I can't get over the fact that nothing is wet. :(

Hah ! What if it just started raining ?

laticauda

Quote from: Nebuloid on September 17, 2014, 07:09:15 AM

Well if it had started raining, by the amount of rain drop streaks in the photo, you would see drops hitting the branches, leaves, and on the model.  In the picture there are no splashes from the rain drops, and the rain streaks go all the way down the picture.  Take all this with a light hearted tone.  It doesn't really matter what I see in the picture, just my personal observation.   ;)

Nebuloid

Quote from: laticauda on September 18, 2014, 11:20:14 PM
Quote from: Nebuloid on September 17, 2014, 07:09:15 AM

Well if it had started raining, by the amount of rain drop streaks in the photo, you would see drops hitting the branches, leaves, and on the model.  In the picture there are no splashes from the rain drops, and the rain streaks go all the way down the picture.  Take all this with a light hearted tone.  It doesn't really matter what I see in the picture, just my personal observation.   ;)

Well allright... Cant argue with that ! 8)

DinoLord

Quote from: Nebuloid on June 19, 2014, 07:55:30 PM
Two quick ones today :
- by Nebula-1, on Flickr

What's this sauropod? This is a great photo

tyrantqueen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: