News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New on Ebay

Started by Ikessauro, March 13, 2012, 03:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

tyrantqueen

MonsterhouseHK is selling the ReborStudios Yutyrannus on eBay, for those who want one of their own.

Though, it would be better to wait for someone else to sell it. I've been told MHHK is not a good source to buy from.

Alexxitator

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 06, 2014, 08:04:24 PM
This looks like a good deal on this Furuta set.

It's a great deal, and they arrived yesterday!
They are a tiny bit larger then Kayodo's and a tiny bit less pretty. But very nice they are!
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 12, 2014, 07:34:15 PM
MonsterhouseHK is selling the ReborStudios Yutyrannus on eBay, for those who want one of their own.

Though, it would be better to wait for someone else to sell it. I've been told MHHK is not a good source to buy from.

saw the Y-rex on Ebay being sold for eighty dollars...wow.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hynerpeton

^ what's the name of the green Dino? I know its a pre Dino. Which i think i have. Just wondering the name so i can look through my pre Dino bag. :) thanks
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

Quote from: predino on October 13, 2014, 08:23:08 PM
^ what's the name of the green Dino? I know its a pre Dino. Which i think i have. Just wondering the name so i can look through my pre Dino bag. :) thanks

it's not a pre-dino at all. It's a pre-mammal. ;D

It is labelled Cynognathus, although it's not a very modern interpretation. Yours would be labelled as well.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SBell on October 13, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

It is labelled Cynognathus, although it's not a very modern interpretation. Yours would be labelled as well.

Thank you :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SBell on October 13, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

The oddest one is the translucent hatching one....says it's by Iwakura..but I've never seen it before. Looks just like the full bodied one only a bit smaller.

Ikessauro

DinoToyForum

EmperorDinobot

Remember that Animatronic T.rex that was placed on my Batcave? The Stegosaurus from the line I just found on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-WOWWEE-INC-ANIMAL-PLANET-DINOTRONIC-Dinosaur-STEGOSAURUS-3D-SOUNDS-2000-/331345637671?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item4d25bd3127

I actually have that so I will review it when I have time.

thelordsgym

Meso-Cenozoic

Complete 18 piece set of full-size original Battats -- mint and in sealed plastics. (Please be sitting down before viewing the price tag! 8) )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-100-Complete-18-piece-set-BATTAT-Dinosaurs-Mint-in-Sealed-Original-Bags-/271499908810?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f36a7d6ca

tyrantqueen

Dan

tyrantqueen

QuoteHe is actually a friend of Lu Feng Shan. So far I've heard only good things about him, so he might be suitable for joining Dan's Dinosaurs soon.
Thanks. I hope we will be getting some interesting new kits in 2015.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

CityRaptor

Not really. Why don't you get one of Papo's instead if you want a mammoth calf?

Now for something rare:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Dinosaucers-Yolanda-Spain-1986-8-x-Figur-Dinosaurier-TV-Kult-schoenes-Set-/361106372030?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255
Dinosaucers!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: