You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stoneage Collection - Weird Scenes inside the Goldmine

Started by stoneage, March 23, 2012, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurid lover

When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

stoneage

DinoFan45

Nice Spinos, Elasmosaurus, and Deinosuchus. I espically like the Deinosuchus, it looks so...pudgy.
"Life will find a way."

stoneage

Quote from: DinoFan45 on April 18, 2012, 09:56:11 PM
Nice Spinos, Elasmosaurus, and Deinosuchus. I espically like the Deinosuchus, it looks so...pudgy.

Thanks here's the 2005 Schleich Kronosaurus.

Tyrannosaurid lover

The schelics aquatic reptiles are awesomes, you need do a photo of all togheter
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

stoneage

Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on April 19, 2012, 06:26:07 PM
The schelics aquatic reptiles are awesomes, you need do a photo of all togheter

I haven't taken pictures of just the three Marine Reptiles together yet.  I put it on my to do list.  However my favorite is without a doubt the 2005 Shleich Shonisaurus.  It is the only 1/40 model out there.  It is a great sculpt even if now it's a little outdated.  I just wish they had given it a neater paint job.  Seeing as how it had no teeth and probably fed on Plankton I would have enjoyed seeing it painted like a Whale Shark.

ITewan

I really want a Shcleich Shonisaurus! I envy you! :) XD
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

stoneage

Tyrannosaurid lover

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

One of the 8 Original Schleich Replicasaurus figures from 1996, the Schliech Tyrannosaurus rex  Even for it's time it was behind the times.  It was a tripod with a regular retro style. For me it still has its charm.  It was the largest 1/40 figure at the time.

stoneage

2005 Schleich Tyrannosaurus rex

Well he does stand on his own two feet.  In spite of all the bad things said about him he still seems to be happy!

DinoFan45

The T.rex's look Great! And its neat to see one of the earliest ones made.
"Life will find a way."

stoneage

Quote from: DinoFan45 on April 24, 2012, 02:22:52 AM
The T.rex's look Great! And its neat to see one of the earliest ones made.

Here is the final Schleich Tyrannosaurus rex made in 2007.

DinoFan45

I've seen that one before  :) Its actually the only brand name figure in the gift shop at the natural history museum of the Smithsonian's.
"Life will find a way."

stoneage

One of my favorites and the best one out there the 2004 Schleich Desmatosuchus

ZoPteryx

Quote from: stoneage on April 24, 2012, 10:21:58 PM
One of my favorites and the best one out there the 2004 Schleich Desmatosuchus

It's such a shame that it was retired so quickly. :'(

stoneage

Simon

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: