You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stoneage Collection - Weird Scenes inside the Goldmine

Started by stoneage, March 23, 2012, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneage

Schleich Saichania which looks more like Euoplocepalus!

stoneage

Schleich Sauropelta  Not a bad figure but it doesn't have the shoulder spikes.  Looks more like Pawpawsaurus.

ITewan

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

ZoPteryx

The Sauropelta is much better looking than I had expected.

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

While not perfect the Schliech Torosaurus is one of their better figures.

DinoToyForum

The mountain set you're posing them on looks great. 8)

stoneage

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 06, 2012, 07:33:28 PM
The mountain set you're posing them on looks great. 8)

Thanks!  Schleich Plateosaurus an other great figure.  Although the pose is now incorrect, it was accurate at the time.  Also the palms are facing each other.

brontodocus

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Libraraptor

How could I miss the Goldmine thread until now! At last it´s back. Wow, I definitely have to spend more time here again, if only it was always possible.

stoneage

Quote from: brontodocus on April 07, 2012, 11:33:03 PM
One of my favourite Schleich figures ever! :)

itstwentybelow reviewed this on the Dinosaur Toy Blog.  He said it was his favorite Plateosaurus figure.

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

Original Schleich Brachiosaurus

stoneage

stoneage

stoneage

DinoFan45

Wow..this is huge! and Schleichy. i espcially like the plateosaurus and the Original Brachiosaurus.
"Life will find a way."

stoneage

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: