News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

That's a very good looking Euoplocephalus!

ceratopsian

Mackeral

Really nice model from Lu Feng Shan, those models have a unique presence :)

Lanthanotus

A very charming model.... and I especially like that Scelidosaurus :)

acro-man

fantastic model and even more fabulous paint app!  8)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

postsaurischian

:D  Thanks boys & girls for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~  Papo Dimorphodon  ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dimorphodonism!
                                                  1. CollectA    2. Wild Safari    3. Papo    4. REBOR    5. TEDCO    6. Schleich

Reptilia

Great pictures, as usual. I should buy the Rebor Dimorphodon just to get that log, it works so well with so many figures. I think I like the Papo Dimorphodon more with its mouth closed, and I don't know if it's because your photography skills but here I find the blue snout less annoying than on previous pictures. Thanks for the comparison, except for Collecta seems like all other major / popular brands models are about the same scale, they make a nice comparative display. Can't wait to see something similar with the roaring Smilodon!

Shonisaurus

Papo's dimorphodon looks fantastic although I get the impression that its articulated jaw is weak enough to keep it open.

postsaurischian

:)  Thanks for the comments!

Kaiyodo  "the Study Room" - Futabasaurus suzukii with skeleton
                                                                    National Museum of Nature and Science, Tokyo

^-^  A few Cambrian Creatures by Favorite:

1. Opabinia regalis     2. Wiwaxia corrugata     3. Anomalocaris canadensis
                              4. Marrella splendens     5. Pikaia gracilens     6. Olenoides serratus     7. Canadaspis perfecta

figures 1, 3 - Prehistoric Life Softmodel Series        figures 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 - Cambrian Creatures Mini Model ~ Burgess Series

postsaurischian

`'•    Two mini Smilodons    •'´

Kaiyodo Dinotales No.38 - Smilodon

Primaeval Designs 28mm - Smilodon populator

postsaurischian

:D  Eofauna Scientific Research 1:40 Mammuthus trogontherii - Steppe Mammoth
                                               made after specimen MNHM PW1947/23 (the largest mammoth ever found)

my favourite three Mammoth toy figures:
                              Eofauna Scientific Research    -   Safari Carnegie Collection   -   Favorite Prehistoric Life Softmodel

RobinGoodfellow

..on your thread always the best figures (and pictures)..  8)

Shonisaurus

It looks fabulous mammoth trogontherii.  8)  I'm waiting for everythingdinosaur to market it early this coming week. I count the days to receive such a wonder.  :)

It is appreciated by a company like Eofauna that make figures of prehistoric animals in toy version unpublished. We have too many mammoth primigenius so it is good to make prehistoric animals fresh and new. The same I say of Safari that has made that precious mammoth Americanum. We need new species of prehistoric animals and dinosaurs like the gorgosaurus, daspletosaurus or tarbosaurus instead of the already repeated tyrannosaurus rex to give an example.

postsaurischian

:)  Thanks for the comments!

^-^
                                                                         ¤  The Dawn of the Dinosaurs ¤
                         A set of three resin figures made exclusively for the eponymous exposition that took place in Tokyo 2010

The producer still seems to be unknown - it only says "Super Real Collection" on the boxes

Saurosuchus galilei

Frenguellisaurus ischigualastensis

Exaeretodon frenguelli

Lanthanotus

Aww, look at that poor, haunted Exaeretodon with its miserable eyes }:D

Nice photos... didn't know that Frenguellisaurus is part of a set. Looking for that figure for a time now, thought of it as Herrerasaurus.

Libraraptor

still that Saurosuchus and that Exaerotodon belong to my Holy grails!

sauroid

great figures made to look even better by the awesome photography
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Reptilia

Didn't know the Favorite softmodel mammoth, quite nice indeed. Is it a woolly mammoth or a steppe mammoth?

postsaurischian

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 03, 2017, 03:54:17 PM
....... ... didn't know that Frenguellisaurus is part of a set. Looking for that figure for a time now, thought of it as Herrerasaurus.

I guess Frenguellisaurus and Herrerasaurus were pretty identical.

Quote from: Libraraptor on October 03, 2017, 04:43:17 PM
still that Saurosuchus and that Exaerotodon belong to my Holy grails!

:D Congrats! Meanwhile these figures are very rare.

Quote from: sauroid on October 03, 2017, 05:00:47 PM
great figures made to look even better by the awesome photography

:) Thank you very much!

Quote from: Reptilia on October 03, 2017, 08:29:34 PM
Didn't know the Favorite softmodel mammoth, quite nice indeed. Is it a woolly mammoth or a steppe mammoth?

It's supposed to be a Woolly Mammoth. You can also see it here.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 15, 2014, 09:37:18 PM

:)   My Prehistoric Bookshelf:

"Rise of Amphibians" and "Seismosaurus" sound interesting.... could you tell a bit about them, would you recommend them?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: