News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 13, 2013, 03:43:01 PM
Quote from: Ikessauro on March 12, 2013, 06:41:58 PM
I WANT THAT!

I EVEN NEEDED THAT!

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 12, 2013, 08:59:38 PM
That Hadrosaur has a very cool and relaxed attitude!!

....... even though it was f....ng cold outside.
My hands really did hurt after I had taken the photos.

Quote from: Himmapaan on March 12, 2013, 11:40:25 PM
Love!!  :D :D

It is indeed. I love it even more than its pendant the Tarbosaurus ..... (maybe because it's newer :-\).

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 13, 2013, 03:07:31 PM
Was thinking the same thing myself... wanna trade ? ;D

Trade?
If you organize me a Tennessee Aquarium Fire Salamander in great condition, I'll organize you a Saurolophus ;).

Darn..I sold that one a couple years ago..all I have left is the red black spotted salamander. But it is really good condition. I never played with mine.. ;)

ZoPteryx

postsaurischian

:)   Aaron Doyle's 1:15 Shapeways Deinonychus antirrhopus in white, strong & flexible
         This is an awesome model (just like any other from Aaron) and it's going to copper right away ;D.

From Seijun I got the cute Kaiyodo Animatales Kitadaniryu :)

postsaurischian

More Shapeways stuff by Aaron Doyle :D :D!
                                                                             - all white, strong & flexible

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quetzalcoatlus

Yutyrannus

Can't wait how awesome they'll be once they're painted :).

postsaurischian

^-^  SEGA Vignetteum Triceratops & Tyrannosaurus             

juju1305

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 07, 2013, 04:08:15 PM
SEGA Vignetteum Triceratops & Tyrannosaurus
              > thanks to Blackdanter for these beauties :D :D!

WOW !!!!
They look awesome

Jetoar

T-rex with nest is very nice  ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

:D  Shapeways 1:40 Hadrosaurs by Manuel Bejarano (painted by Martin Garratt)

Olorotitan

Parasaurolophus

sauroid

whoah! they're beautiful.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

amargasaurus cazaui

Very nicely done pieces, I like the Olorotitan especially.....Martin makes them seem almost alive.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Seijun

Are those the WSF material?
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

postsaurischian

Yes, both are in white, strong & flexible & I also like especially the Olorotitan :).

Libraraptor

docronnie

Excellent pieces! Congrats! :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

postsaurischian

:D Thanks for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:D  Shapeways 1:40 Ceratopsians by Manuel Bejarano (painted by Martin Garratt)

Centrosaurus brinkmani

Chasmosaurus belli

Pentaceratops

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

RockyMountainRex

An amazing collection!  And not only are there quite a fellow pieces, it also appears to be a well enjoyed collection judging from all of the wonderful shots you set up.  Well done!   :)
Rawr!

Battatitan

What a journey through twenty pages of a beautiful - really beautiful - dinosaur mix! Every page has been a great pleasure to read. Your models are fantastic: everyone who has contributed deserves a hearty congratulations and you've photographed them superbly.
I, not unlike everyone else, heavily await your next update! :D

ZoPteryx

tyrantqueen

Did you have those designs in mind when you commissioned Martin Garrett, or were they works of his creation? :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: