News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docronnie

Congratulations on your recent and awesome acquisitions!  :)

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Jetoar

Shantungosaurus is bigger  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

^-^   Favorite Softmodel Tarbosaurus (designed by Hirokazu Tokugawa)
                                          This is the first exclusive model for the Gobi Desert exhibition in Osaka 2013

brontodocus

Ah, the Tarbosaurus has arrived! :D Really impressive. And not so yellowish as in the photos we've seen before. And it's apparently quite huge for a Favorite Soft Model! :)
Oh, and the ornithopods by Manuel Bejarano were too tempting, finally I couldn't resist anymore and had to order them, too. ;D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

mmfrankford

Second that. I really like those ornithopods, especially the olorotitan and parasaurolophus. And now I'm just adding to my backlog of unpainted shapeways models.  ::)

postsaurischian

Quote from: brontodocus on December 15, 2012, 04:56:03 PM
Oh, and the ornithopods by Manuel Bejarano were too tempting, finally I couldn't resist anymore and had to order them, too. ;D
Quote from: mmfrankford on December 15, 2012, 11:55:05 PM
Second that. I really like those ornithopods, especially the olorotitan and parasaurolophus. And now I'm just adding to my backlog of unpainted shapeways models.  ::)

They're irresistible ;D!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)   Paleomaster 1:24  Kelenken guillermoi  (built up & painted by Martin Garratt)

postsaurischian

:)   Sacisaurus agudoensis  (about 1: 5)     ~ sculpted by Ademar Pereira do Nascimento
                                                                            ~ painted by Martin Garratt
                                                                                ~ with thanks to Ikessauro who helped me to get this model

Ikessauro

You're welcome Helge, MArtin did a great job on this ones. Let me know if I can help you with anything else, it's my pleasure.

mmfrankford

Ooh..I like that little blue fella.

Jetoar

Cool colors. I like this sculpture. It is cute  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Libraraptor

You have such a great collection with all that Shapeways stuff!
I just ordered their Isisaurus!

postsaurischian

:)  Papo Carnotaurus

Thundercharge

Click sig for my collection! :)

Jetoar

The best figure of Carnotaurus thaht I have seen  ^-^.

brontodocus

Congrats, Helge, very nice you've got it already! 8)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

:D Thanks for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)   Papo Woolly Rhinoceros

compared to Bullyland's version:

Thundercharge

Click sig for my collection! :)

Jetoar

thelordsgym

Both of those new Papos are now available at Everything Dinosaur, and I'm pretty sure they ship worldwide....get them before they are gone!

Libraraptor

Wow, what a mighty mighty pose the Papo Rhino has!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: