News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinomike

Wow! Wow ! Those T.rexes! Simply stunning!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

postsaurischian

:) Thanks all for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)  Papo Velociraptor v.1 & 2

"Are they going to have feathers?"

feathered Velociraptors:

Viking Spawn

I repeat... Amazing!!!   :o

LophoLeeVT

wow. again, it reminds me how few velociraptors models are feathered.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

RobinGoodfellow

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

:D Thank you all for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^  Favorite - Ancient Fish softmodels Coelacanth & Saddled bichir
                                                                      (originally sculpted by Kazuyuki Moria)

:)  Coelacanthism!

Viking Spawn

Love your wish photos!  They look like they are inside a real fish tank!   8)

Centrosaur86

What a beautiful collection you have postsaurischian! And good photography..  Have you enough room for all these models? Haha  :))  That Papo Kaprosuchus and Velociraptor looks awesome, much better than their Baryonyx.. But where you order this 2 models? Urzeitshop has these models not yet in their store..  ???

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Centrosaur86 on April 29, 2016, 09:37:24 PM
What a beautiful collection you have postsaurischian! And good photography..  Have you enough room for all these models? Haha  :))  That Papo Kaprosuchus and Velociraptor looks awesome, much better than their Baryonyx.. But where you order this 2 models? Urzeitshop has these models not yet in their store..  ???

You can find Kaprosuchus and Rainbow Running Rex here:
http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/Papo-Figurines/Papo-Prehistoric-Line:::5_528.html

The new feathered Velociraptor is actually out of stock (it was available until 3 weeks ago..).
The new green Velociraptor doesn't come out yet.

Centrosaur86

postsaurischian

^-^   PNSO "The Science Art World by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang"  ~  1:35  Huanghetitan

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks awesome! This would surely be the one I would want most.    Looking at the torso it feels a lot like the Sideshow Apatosaurus too.

sauroid

you should publish a coffeetable book of your photos of prehistoric animal figures.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

postsaurischian

;D He, he ... thanks for the compliment, sauroid!

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 13, 2016, 04:07:41 PM
....... Looking at the torso it feels a lot like the Sideshow Apatosaurus too.

I was thinking the same and held them next to each other.
I would say the pose and the legs & feet sculpting are heavily influenced by the Sideshow Apatosaurus, just mirror-inverted.

Libraraptor

Quote from: sauroid on May 13, 2016, 04:40:08 PM
you should publish a coffeetable book of your photos of prehistoric animal figures.

I´d buy one!

postsaurischian

:D ;D

:)   Terra by Battat "Dan LoRusso Collection" 1:40  Parasaurolophus walkeri  (originally sculpted by Gregory Wenzel)
                                >  thanks to amargasaurus cazaui for getting this one for me; base is by Martin Garratt

Concavenator

Tyto_Theropod

This is how I remember Parasaurolophus looking in my childhood, back when it was my favourite dinosaur! Ah, the nostalgia... :)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

kreativtek

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 13, 2016, 03:01:17 PM

^-^   PNSO "The Science Art World by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang"  ~  1:35  Huanghetitan

Oh dear, it looks incredible. Great score! I also love the photo, which makes the figure look like a real, breathing animal.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: