You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

No more games. Emperor Dinobot's Jurassic Park- UPDATES

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 08, 2013, 08:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

I apologize for coming and going through time. I'm super uber busy. Started two businesses and got involved with student politics.

But I finally....FIINNALLLY finished this.

No more curtains one or two, no more jokes, no more buts.

Welcome to Jurassic Park

enjoi

Blade-of-the-Moon

SWEET !

Nice Tommy Lee Jones / Two Face quote too... ( yes I actually enjoyed that film ) :)

EmperorDinobot

You are a dork.

Jetoar

One of the biggets collection that I have seen  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

EmperorDinobot

More than 1500 specimens. I'm currently trying to devise ways to make them not seem like a mess in the topmost shelves above the park, nearly 70% of my dinosaurs are in 2 little spaces. I have tons of tiny chinasaurs and other random brands.

Libraraptor

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nebuloid

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 08, 2013, 08:24:28 AM
SWEET !

Nice Tommy Lee Jones / Two Face quote too... ( yes I actually enjoyed that film ) :)

You are not alone, one of the first films I remember seeing in theaters !

Anyway... Amazing collection ofcourse. I see you have about 5 Stegosauruses from the Lost World, which is one of my favourite JP figures !

Roselaar

Pretty impressive! A hugely colourful collection.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Nebuloid on August 08, 2013, 07:48:37 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 08, 2013, 08:24:28 AM
SWEET !

You are not alone, one of the first films I remember seeing in theaters !

Anyway... Amazing collection ofcourse. I see you have about 5 Stegosauruses from the Lost World, which is one of my favourite JP figures !

Please take one.

darylj

EmperorDinobot

I kept all the humans, converted them into Gotham City bad guys, but I love Sigourney Weaver, so she's working for International Genetics now. I sold more than 10 aliens earlier this year for a sizable amount of $.

EmperorDinobot

I will have to apologize, as I am suffering from a excess of dinosaurs.

Carnotaurus continue to multiply, threatening the stability of the park.

Velociraptors playing football.

No more room!!!

So why don't you guys ehh...help me get rid of some?

rapsi2000

I really like youe collection. Ive almost as many like you!

Hellraptor

Taking dinosaurs of this islandis the worst idea in the long, sad story of bad ideas

EmperorDinobot

The Bone Breaking Tenors singing holiday cheer

My newest acquisition was this sleazy lookin yet fabulous troodon:

He likes to poke at the camera.

He drinketh

Sneaking around

He's not very respectful of other people's stuff

O noes!

He is a most disrespectful dinosaur!!!

Well, guess that's it for that bully.

tyrantqueen

A Plusle in Jurassic Park, huh...guess they weren't satisfied with cloning dinos, and moved onto Pokemon too >:D I'm telling you now, this can only end in tears.

fleshanthos

Can you tell us about the stretch of "natural" terrain with trees? Was it a JP release or something you slapped together?
People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Laughable Beliefs

EmperorDinobot

It's something I slapped together. Pg 1 has better pictures. I coated all the trees with glow in the dark cream, put some moon stones and stuff, so at night it looks like an Avatar forest under blacklight. I'mma take cool night pictures soon.

The missing Link

Well, this collection is cool, you can be very proud at it!!!
What've they got in there, King Kong?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: