You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm adding that Para to my wishlist..at first I wasn't so keen on it ( bad pic )..but pics from you guys have sold me. :)

sauroid

just got these
hasbro JP 3 raptor

Bullyland Batrachotomus (got this a couple of months ago, my 2nd Batrachotomus)

vintage UKRDs

Vintage WS/Carnegie

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

Congrats for your new acquistions friend, overall the batrachostomus  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

That's the walking JP3 Raptor isn't it ? Does it still function ?

sauroid

i dont know yet, will tinker with it later :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

radman

Concavenator

amargasaurus cazaui

What scale are the cryos? I bought a pair of them at 1/72 myself
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

1:15 Allosaurus sculpted, painted and based by Shane Foulkes !

joossa

sauroid, the vintage trike and steggo are awesome! Are they hard to find?

Blade, that Allo, is just stunning!  ;D Congrats and show him off proudly!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thank you, I am ! lol I'm quite happy with  how he turned out..and doesn't look happy to be home ? :)

sauroid

Quote from: joossa on September 17, 2013, 05:32:24 AM
sauroid, the vintage trike and steggo are awesome! Are they hard to find?

Blade, that Allo, is just stunning!  ;D Congrats and show him off proudly!
hi
you can still find a lot of them on ebay :)

Jetoar

Wonderful Allosaurus Blade  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

congrats on the Allo Blade. gorgeous model.

radman

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 16, 2013, 08:48:49 PM

They are in 1:40 scale, about 7 inches long.  I might get some in 1:72 to be juveniles. 8)

Blade-of-the-Moon

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: radman on September 17, 2013, 12:21:24 PM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 16, 2013, 08:48:49 PM

They are in 1:40 scale, about 7 inches long.  I might get some in 1:72 to be juveniles. 8)
Be sure to really measure that out, the ones I purchased are tiny in scale, and would stand on a quarter easily.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures on this forum, like when I'm writing a post?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

sauroid

you have to use an image hosting site like photobucket, upload your pics there and copy/paste the image URL here

Blade-of-the-Moon

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: