News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

No locateable psittacosaurus listing in your active or recently finished sales.....was this spam or what happened?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

EmperorDinobot

I have it scheduled for tomorrow at 5pm Pacific time as an auction starting at $12.70, and that's why it didn't show up.

But either way, if I say it is available then it is, meaning that it's in my hands i.e. available, and as always you guys get first dibs and/or priority on all my items. That's why in the first post I ask that y'all come to me with any questions instead of buying from the ebay site because doing a transaction outside of ebay actually saves me money. 10% of every sale is for them.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 10, 2014, 04:30:21 AM
I have it scheduled for tomorrow at 5pm Pacific time as an auction starting at $12.70, and that's why it didn't show up.

But either way, if I say it is available then it is, meaning that it's in my hands i.e. available, and as always you guys get first dibs and/or priority on all my items. That's why in the first post I ask that y'all come to me with any questions instead of buying from the ebay site because doing a transaction outside of ebay actually saves me money. 10% of every sale is for them.
K fair enough....so whats your bottom line to sell it right now, paypal to follow?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

EmperorDinobot

At this point there is no bottom line, except that $12 is the absolute lowest I'm willing to sell it for. s/h is free. I did not see any others on ebay so I put it up as an auction to see if it would go high, buuuuuut if you want it, it is yours. If you want any other of my Carnegies, click on my link, type "Carnegie" or "Safari" and see everything else I've got.

amargasaurus cazaui

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

So anyways, here is my full Safari Ltd Carnegie Collection list. I realize that not everyone goes through ebay and takes a look at my inventory, so here we go...

Carnegie:
Corythosaurus
Stegosaurus version 2 x3
Pachycephalosaurus ver 2. with blue stripes
Spinosaurus- a bit beat up.
Iguanodon
Triceratops version 2
Allosaurus version 2 x2
Parasaurolophus and Parasaurolophus slight remold before the repaint.
Tyrannosaurus original
Styracosaurus
Baryonyx
Sinraptor
Deinosuchus
Quetzalcoatlus
Dilophosaurus pair version 1 (1994) and version 3 (1999 onward)

Safari Ltd.
Large orange Velociraptor we all know and love x2
Baby Apatosaurus
UTahraptor
Stegosaurus
New Saber Tooth Tiger aka Smilodon
Allosaurus x2
Large brown Therizinosaurus
Baby Parasaurolophus
Tyrannosaurus ver 2 with lame colors (apple green and grass green on top)
Pteranodon with bendable wings
Triceratops x3
Baby Triceratops

Schliech:
Lot of small T.rex, Velociraptor, Dilophosaurus and Triceratops (the ones that can be seen in stores sometimes)
Dilophosaurus
Tyrannosaurus x2

Bullyland:
Red Tyrannosaurus rex

http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Other-dinosaurs-/_i.html?_fsub=6874101015 that's mostly non JP dinos.

I also have a few of the small ugly Chap Mei dinosaurs that come with the larger dinos sometimes.

Also have a bunch of electronic Disney's Dinosaur figures, all in excellent shape and they all work. I realize they are kind of expensive, so this is what we're gonna do with them. If ANY forum member shows interest in any of those Disney's Dinosaur figures, I will knock $10 off the $40 tag, so PM me if interested!

I also sell antique or vintage metalwares lol so if you know someone who might be interested let them know... I've got silver trinket, some copper antiques, grails, candle holders, frames, old ceramic beer steins/tankards etc... Yeah I'm not excited about those, but my mom wants to sell them so let's hope we have some antiquarians here as well.

Here's the link for "other" http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Other-/_i.html?_fsub=1.
Kaiyodos are in that "other category", and I'm planning on making a new category for them when I have time. Takes a lot of time to edit posts.

EmperorDinobot

Almost complete JP Command Compound soon to be available, and TLW Mobile Command Center. Also available soon: Thrasher Tyrannosaurus rex complete with capture gear and Dino Damage Medical Center with Allosaurus. Check back tonight as I am in the process of uploading them.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

EmperorDinobot

Hmm...

I do. Go on my page, type on the search bar the animal you are looking for, say...Dimetrodon, Lycaenops, Tanystropheus, Ornithosuchus, Estemmenosuchus, Scutosaurus and so forth. Maybe I have the animal you need.

EmperorDinobot

Now available: complete The Lost World Mobile Command Center, Jurassic Park Command Compound. Complete Thrasher T.rex was sold.

EmperorDinobot

Nothing new to report, just that three Kaiyodos sold yesterday: Both Pacman frogs and the Okinawa rail bird. That made me very happy and I hope they go to happy homes.

EmperorDinobot

It's a great weekend kick-off to buy great stuff from your favorite seller, ain't it? :D

EmperorDinobot

Weak weekend! First negative feedback from a REALLY angry customer who insulted me and called me names because of a mistake he made. Aaahh the joys of customer service. I hope never to deal with meanies again! :( That was a bad weekend. On the upside, Battat dinos are now available in my area, so if there are any international folks who would like some aid in getting these to your country, I'm your guy! Just tell me which dino you want and I will get you the absolute cheapest import charges possible!

Now available upon request: Terra Battat Dinosaurs.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

No new stuff to speak off, except that 5 birds are gone, all Thrasher T.rexes have been sold. Probably not gonna get a lot of new merch over the next month unless I see something I must absolutely have in the store. Just gonna focus on selling what I've got. Kinda became my own biggest enemy lelelelel.

Also.

1. If you still need Battats overseas, let me know, I'll get you a very cheap international rate.

2. ALWAYS CHECK PACKAGES THOROUGHLY! I tend to be quite careful with packing small pieces and such, for example: I disassemble all Kaiyodos and wrap each individual piece in bond paper. So remember to unroll every paper wrapping to get all parts BEFORE tossing them out.

3. The only negative feedback I've ever gotten is because the buyer did not follow stem #2 and won't admit he tossed the carefully wrapped parts out. I remember wrapping them carefully and putting them in. I checked my entire workspace, collection, the ends of the world, and I even clearly remember putting them in as that figure was from my own collection and it was the only package I sent that day. So don't be discouraged by that 99% perfection rate.

4. If you have a grandma or know someone who likes vintage copperware, I also sell that stuff too.

5. Got cool gear for back to school? I sell these very chic yarn cowls, shawls, ponchos and stuff UNIQUE on the planet. Definitely the best I've ever seen, so check those out too.

6. Kaiyodos: I always seem to sell only birds. I have a lot of reptiles, amphibians and fish available at best possible prices! Show them some love too!

<3 Emperor Dinobot

EmperorDinobot

SBell

I have considered some of the fish here and there. But it is the postage to Canada that discourages me (do you use the Ebay shipping program? If so--please stop. A $12 figures should have a 60cent-$1.56 tax on it, if tax is even charged by customs. Also, my current lack of available funds doesn't help.

EmperorDinobot

I use the GSP out of convenience (yes I know it's garbage, I hate it too, twice they've lost items), but in most cases I prefer people to ask me for actual postage, so let me know which fishes you want, where you live and I will get you the absolute cheapest possible s/h to Canada. I usually pack these very carefully in extremely strong yet light packages. So let me know which fish you want via PM.

SBell

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on September 07, 2014, 08:19:17 AM
I use the GSP out of convenience (yes I know it's garbage, I hate it too, twice they've lost items), but in most cases I prefer people to ask me for actual postage, so let me know which fishes you want, where you live and I will get you the absolute cheapest possible s/h to Canada. I usually pack these very carefully in extremely strong yet light packages. So let me know which fish you want via PM.

I will when I'm in a position to get some. I went on a bit of a spree recently, so I'm a little short right now for anything.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: