News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

My Carnegies are all tagless, but they are all in excellent shape....except for the Spinosaurus that is. Anyone want to repaint that and fix it up?

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Final price reduction! Come October prices will be raised slightly! They will still be the cheapest ever though! Save some moolah!

EmperorDinobot

Boy did I get my hands on some interesting stuff. Check back soon. Dun dun dunnn!

EmperorDinobot

EXCLUSIVE DEAL FOR THE DINOTOYFORUM 'TILL SUNDAY AT 5 PACIFIC TIME!

Carnegie Mosasaurus with tag $20

Carnegie Mosasaurus $15

Carnegie Apatosaurus $10

Carnegie Parasaurolophus post 2000's remould. $10

Carnegie Baryonyx with tag $20

Carnegie Carnotaurus original with original colors $11.30. I have 2 of them.

Carnegie Tanystropheus original colors. $16 e/a. I have 2 of them.

Dilophosaurus pair original mold original colors version $30

Carnegie Dilophosaurus crouching $15

Carnegie Deltadromeus $20

Free shipping as usual! I'm going to list these on ebay on Sunday, so you guys get first dibs!!! DIBS!!

EmperorDinobot

Alas, they were all listed on ebay.

I have some Furuta dinosaurs coming, as well as more Carnegies, but get this...WITH ORIGINAL TAGS! The vintage kind! I can't wait to receive them and show you all the amazing vintage-ness of Carnegie!

Also, about 2/3rds of my JP inventory is now gone, gave it to a big fish that came after a small fish to make capital for the shirt thing, which shall be reintroduced VERY SOON.

Lots of new exciting news!

EmperorDinobot

Now Available: FURUTAS!

They are all new and come disassembled in their baggie. $15 for forum members. Free ship.

EmperorDinobot

Now available:

Vintage Carnegies WITH ORIGINAL VINTAGE TAAAGS!!!!!!

Tagless but oh well

Enjoy the pictures. PM me for pricing.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Carnegie Euoplocephalus has sold.

But all are still available! There's new JP stuff as well and even some cool DC Comics stuff for those who like that.

Also I for more of those Furuta Dinosaurs. US buyers you'll get excellent service.

So let me tell y'all a story.

Don't buy from me on ebay. Buy from me here and you'll get 10% off or more as I don't have to pay the fee.

I am also open to trades. There's not much that I'm looking for due to lack of space, but there's stuff I want like Papo Dilophosaurus, some Carnegies like the Australopithicenes, the newer Brachiosaurus and Diplodocus, New Carnotaurus, Concavenator and so forth.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Birthday sale!

New Chap Mei's will soon be available!

Carnegie Protoceratops no longer available!

EmperorDinobot

New Carnegies soon will be available! Surprise surprise!
Also new Chap Mei dinosaurs will be made available! Check back next week and check often! I am still #1!

Deltadromeus sold!

EmperorDinobot

Holy cow. Sloooow week.

New dinos haven't come in yet, so I'm a little disappointed. I'll see if I can pick them up tonight.

EmperorDinobot

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: